iPad

simon

It is a itouch for people with bad eyesight and fat fingers.

I can believe someone would pay £400 for it when it only has 16gb of storage space. I havnt had a good look at it but it seems a waste of money, but apple lovers will still buy it and load of freebies have been given too companys that are doing reviews and saying it is great cause they have to.

He downloaded a "Marvel" app for it. Means he can read comic books hahaha. I actually quite like it, it is just a big toy.

Not really sure it is worth all that cash but if you like stuff like that then why not?

Dont see the point in it to be honest. Yes, its smaller than a laptop but still far too big to lump around and doest do anywhere near the amount of stuff a laptop can. Plus its far too bog as an mp3 player!

Has some major flaws

- It doesnt support flash(a major application on the web)

- No USB ports

- Multi-tasking is lacking

- No HDMI out

- The price!

Dont see the point in it to be honest. Yes, its smaller than a laptop but still far too big to lump around and doest do anywhere near the amount of stuff a laptop can. Plus its far too bog as an mp3 player!

Has some major flaws

- No USB ports

- No HDMI out

- The price!

What do you need a usb for? You just plug it into your computer and download stuff to it. Who wants to do lots of things at once anyway? What would you want an HDMI out for?

Has some major flaws

- No USB ports

- No HDMI out

- The price!

What do you need a usb for? You just plug it into your computer and download stuff to it. Who wants to do lots of things at once anyway? What would you want an HDMI out for?

A lot of people were asking for this feature tso they can connect it to theie tv. It has a VGA out but this meand also running a silly audio cable too.

As for the multi-tasking, its a prety basic thing these days that nearly everyone uses whether aware of it or not.

Has some major flaws

- No USB ports

- No HDMI out

- The price!

A lot of people were asking for this feature tso they can connect it to theie tv. It has a VGA out but this meand also running a silly audio cable too.

As for the multi-tasking, its a prety basic thing these days that nearly everyone uses whether aware of it or not.

but there is no point. the device is designed to make browising the internet easy anywhere you are. the wifi model is only there for people to say they have the gadget whereas the 3G one is really what apple intended. and iphone OS4 will introduce multitasking. as ever apple will have already designed an ipad which will come out in a couple of years with a webcam/tons of other features. they stagger the function of their products to make money. you know the design for the iphone which is about to come out was started before the first iphone came out :O

• 3 weeks later...

My wife just got one and i hacked it right out the box with aa combo of hacked apps on it and tons of free books (i found on the net :wink: ) its paid for itself.

If you are loading books on to it they need to be in epub.

So using this http://calibre-ebook.com/ to convert and get covers if needed i then upload them doing this http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=8920 .