Jose Mourinho Sig.

ScottBogle

Image of Mourinho is good as is the 2 black and white bars at the bottom and the small badge. Put a desaturated image of the bernabau in the background and lose the texture and the big badge. Make the whole sig black and white and add a white light at the top middle of the sig - see how that goes mate!!

Image of Mourinho is good as is the 2 black and white bars at the bottom and the small badge. Put a desaturated image of the bernabau in the background and lose the texture and the big badge. Make the whole sig black and white and add a white light at the top middle of the sig - see how that goes mate!!

josemourinhosigv2.png

Like this ?

The sig looked far too boring with just all B & w So i left the Badge in colour :sherlock:

josemourinhosigv2.png

Like this ?

The sig looked far too boring with just all B & w So i left the Badge in colour :sherlock:

That is much better. I like it mate (tu) Elm is good when it comes to photoshop advice :praise:

Much better mate, perhaps reduce the opacity of the stadium a bit to match the tone of mourinho's head?

Gone from a 3 to a 6 IMO!!

But the stadium is Desaturated ....

Will i Desaturate Moourinho's head aswell instead of B&W ?

not a fan of this at all. just look like 4-5 layers plumped together with a bit of text on it, it needs to blend and have some fluency about it.