Boydie to sign new contract within 48 hours . . .

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he just said it was time to start afresh?

To be honest, I can't be doing with all this fucking around.

If he's going he should GTF ASAP.

Neilson123... 3 posts in over a year? lol

Oh lol your so funny. Not.

Because I just look for news and perhaps because I have a life, rather than trolling this all day.

No sorry he does have a very good point, if you wish to be a part then join in if not play else where, Chin up.

Because I just look for news and perhaps because I have a life, rather than trolling this all day.

No sorry he does have a very good point, if you wish to be a part then join in if not play else where, Chin up.

It's a bit like going to a whore house and giving yourself a wank, what's the point??? :craphead:

I came on looking for transfer news.

But that's it. I don't wish to join in.

You're what? A middle aged, unemployed man who has nothin better to do than sit on this in the morning. You're life is worthless and you're pathetic.

Just what the fuck is going on here???? He's going...He's signing a new contract...Boyd says he needs a new challenge...Ma heid is fuckin nippin wi aw this yo yo shite:anguish:....We need a "Kris Boyd free zone" on here, until he either re-signs or fucks off for good.:mad: