Boydie to sign new contract within 48 hours . . .

Neilson123... 3 posts in over a year? lol

Oh lol your so funny. Not.

Because I just look for news and perhaps because I have a life, rather than trolling this all day.

No sorry he does have a very good point, if you wish to be a part then join in if not play else where, Chin up.

I came on looking for transfer news.

But that's it. I don't wish to join in.

You're what? A middle aged, unemployed man who has nothin better to do than sit on this in the morning. You're life is worthless and you're pathetic.

Calm down janet.... you do realise you are not only insulting him but a whole load of other posters who enjoy a good debate...

So my message to you is jog on Dhell Bhoy!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I just look for news and perhaps because I have a life, rather than trolling this all day.

No sorry he does have a very good point, if you wish to be a part then join in if not play else where, Chin up.

But that's it. I don't wish to join in.

You're what? A middle aged, unemployed man who has nothin better to do than sit on this in the morning. You're life is worthless and you're pathetic.

Buy a fucking paper then.

You make assumptions about the folk that come on here and post, yet know nothing about them.

Wind yer neck in and post a little, you've already exceeded your previous years postings.... :craphead:

Making assumptions?

I was minding my own business until I got hounded by a faggot just beacause I had posted 3 times.

A really don't care.

Pathetic, poor, worthless, silly, unemployed men.

Some way to talk about fellow Bears, well assuming you are

Making assumptions?

I was minding my own business until I got hounded by a faggot just beacause I had posted 3 times.

A really don't care.

Aye very good.

Says the guy that's posting in the morning on a weekday, do you see the irony???

Here's a wee site for ye http://www.drugs.com/condition/anxiety-stress.html

Making assumptions?

A really don't care.

I would have highlighted the whole bottom sentence.

He ain't no fellow bear.

Making assumptions?

A really don't care.

He was only having a laugh, then you had to take it too heart. Must be a taig :ph34r:

Making assumptions?

A really don't care.

I would have highlighted the whole bottom sentence.

He ain't no fellow bear.

I meant to mate, but didnt anguish.gif

Actually I'm on study leave.

Look yous started it, thinkin you were better than me because I only had 3 posts. Who cares?

And am no "fellow bear" oh no I might cry.

Shame missed 2 away games and 1 cup match all last season.

Look yous started it, thinkin you were better than me because I only had 3 posts. Who cares?

Awe for fuck sake.

Apparently you care because you keep posting on the subject about your posts, if you didn't, you wouldn't, no matter "who started it". doh

Keep on posting though, yer doing great....

Us pathetic, poor, worthless, silly, unemployed men might have to go and sign oan at the buroo, keep the place warm for us will you??

may i sugest a website such as football rumours lots of upto date transfers in there :pipe:

Awe for fuck sake.

Apparently you care because you keep posting on the subject about your posts, if you didn't, you wouldn't, no matter "who started it". doh

Us pathetic, poor, worthless, silly, unemployed men might have to go and sign oan at the buroo, keep the place warm for us will you??

You going tae sign on the day? Its no till Friday :ph34r:

U want a medal :rolleyes:

Awe for fuck sake.

Damn, I'm 'working' Friday too, I sell the big issue, that's a job isn't it??? :craphead:

Awe for fuck sake.

Damn, I'm 'working' Friday too, I sell the big issue, that's a job isn't it??? :craphead:

:ph34r: Need the dough tae buy the new rangers strip

Awe for fuck sake.

:ph34r: Need the dough tae buy the new rangers strip

Naw, fuck that, just get one of ma 14 weans tae steal it, me being silly, worthless and poor and all.