McArthur (again)

I really hate this time of the year, according to the Evening Shites, we're still interested in him :anguish:

Rangers are still interested in Hamilton star James McArthur.

The Ibrox club have asked to be kept informed of firm interest in the midfielder, who still has one year of his Accies deal left to run.

Hamilton are believed to have received enquiries from English Premiership sides Wigan and West Bromwich Albion, with Wigan thought to be in pole position.

McArthur had three days at the club in April, and an £800,000 deal seemed imminent.

However, Leeds United have contacted Accies to indicate they maybe prepared to go to £1million. Gers hoped to land McArthur for £700,000.

I think the days of signing players in preparation for the CL are gone.

Preparing for the SPL is more important now as winning the league will being about the possibility of getting into the CL and the £10m windfall that comes with it.

I think the days of signing players in preparation for the CL are gone.

Preparing for the SPL is more important now as winning the league will being about the possibility of getting into the CL and the £10m windfall that comes with it.

True but smith should look at last seasons results in europe and be saying to himself we should have beat unirea so would that no make smith think about getting a couple of proven players for europe as it is his last season in charge

First post on Rangers Media, so hullo bears and bearets, I would like to McArthur at Ibrox but only after we have replaced Judas up front, a left winger, Sir Davie of Weir and wee Nacho!

Also, I notice that the BBC have went from saying Ledley was singing for selik to he is considering offers from selik, Rangers, roma etc

Played our midfield off the park at Ibrox...

So based on one game, where he wasn't even that good, we should sign him - Davis and McCulloch failed to turn up!

Kevin Kyle and Michael Higdon have given Bougherra and Weir trouble, should we sign them... ?