Wonder why this wasnt reported

RFC55

Today in work one of the plumbers was just back at work from his break at ra shellick convention in Santa Ponsa. He was telling me that he only went through to the convention twice in the 10 days he had been there. When i asked him why he told me that on one of the nights it all kicked off and that the self proclaimed GFITW started rioting with cops and locals.

Well if anyone can find any actual proof of this or the like from official sources then please enlighten me, as i think ra shellicks brush is out again. That carpet must be swelling 10310.gif

Just to confirm this, apparently not everyone in Ireland loves Ra Shellik!!

Interesting listen indeed.

RTE Radio Show MP3

Here mate,that link should have a thread of it's own.In this section and the off-topic section. (tu)

If admin want to do that then I'm happy. Wasn't going to post it in the Bears Den just put it in an existing topic on the matter.

Just to confirm this, apparently not everyone in Ireland loves Ra Shellik!!

Interesting listen indeed.

RTE Radio Show MP3

Here mate,that link should have a thread of it's own.In this section and the off-topic section. (tu)

If admin want to do that then I'm happy. Wasn't going to post it in the Bears Den just put it in an existing topic on the matter.

Do you want me to put it in off-topic?

Today in work one of the plumbers was just back at work from his break at ra shellick convention in Santa Ponsa. He was telling me that he only went through to the convention twice in the 10 days he had been there. When i asked him why he told me that on one of the nights it all kicked off and that the self proclaimed GFITW started rioting with cops and locals.

Well if anyone can find any actual proof of this or the like from official sources then please enlighten me, as i think ra shellicks brush is out again. That carpet must be swelling 10310.gif

I think you'll find it was the big bad Rangers fans in disguise causing trouble and spewing their filthy bigotry :sherlock:.