Stephen Thompson "blasts" Rangers again

I work with an arab bastard and hes walking aboot like the cat thats got the cream coz theyve won the scottish cup against the mighty ross county! The cunts have got small club sindrome,making loud noises ta make them selfs feel better.Lets see what they do next season and if there still making as much noise by the end of that. I predict middle table pumped in europe and oot the cups. then they will be begging us ta bye there shitey players fur some cash ta keep Thompsons books in order!Wanker!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:Gotta laugh at this sort of thing. For years we got moaned at for having too many foreigners in our team. We then go out and fill our team with scots and now we get moaned about because we are poaching the best players from other scottish clubs. No one likes us, we dont care!...Well we do a bit though, hence this thread

I think Bain should get credit for not getting involved in a slagging match with a nobody.

Once the gloss has worn off their cup run and their attendances start to slump again we should make our move and boycott them.

Its the only way to deal with them - boycott them, they lose money, we get their players cheaper. Simples.

tbh id rather he didnt like us than did. and now i really want us to put in an offer for one of their players just to take the piss :D

yep, offer 500k for goodwillie and conway

(tu)

tbh id rather he didnt like us than did. and now i really want us to put in an offer for one of their players just to take the piss :D

(tu)

this would be a good deal actually. i like conway as a player for sure

(tu)

half a million for those 2 would be daylight robbery!!! :lol:

yeah, i wouldnt mind both

but for our champions league adventure, something tells me we need better than that

(tu)

but for our champions league adventure, something tells me we need better than that

yeah, although considering we got boyd for less than half a million i reckon we could get conway for about the same. not sure who else from united i would take, dont know too much about their youths

(tu)

yeah, although considering we got boyd for less than half a million i reckon we could get conway for about the same. not sure who else from united i would take, dont know too much about their youths

thomspon wont sell us anyone mate, not that any of them are good enough, maybe 1 or 2 for our title defense, but none of them would make a difference for us in europe.

(tu)

thomspon wont sell us anyone mate, not that any of them are good enough, maybe 1 or 2 for our title defense, but none of them would make a difference for us in europe.

i think thomson would sell if we offered him half a million - clubs would take all they can get in these times i reckon. but agreed, nobody would make a difference in europe, but they could prove useful in a busy league schedule.

(tu)

Or turn around to them both and tell them we'll double their wages if they let their Dundee Utd contracts expire.

See what that cunt Thompson has to say about that.

(tu)

Or turn around to them both and tell them we'll double their wages if they let their Dundee Utd contracts expire.

See what that cunt Thompson has to say about that.

(tu)

that thompson needs put in his place, hes the kind of prick like that cunt from hibs who would knock back any offer from Rangers for his players but would accept an offer from Celtic.

thats the kind of prick he is

and to think we done him a favour with his player of the year last year webster!!!