*** Unofficial Vuvuzela Bitching Thread ***

Yeah, they are driving me insane already and I have only watched a single friendly between Brazil and Zimbabwe.

These things need to be banned, its just pointless noise, 'cultural distinctiveness' or not.

(Yes I have a headache :BELM: )

It's beyond me why people are complaining about this. I watched the whole of the Confederations Cup and I wouldn't've noticed the supposed 'noise' if people hadn't started moaning.

Just watch a Dynamo Kyiv CL game from the late nineties and you'll hear the same sound. It's just another form of crowd noise.

They remind me of that ad on the internet a few years ago with that mosquito you couldn't shut up after you hovered over the link.

I see The Sun are giving them away free this week :anguish: that's all we need :(

Who were we playing when one of the away fans attached a horn to a foot pump? Unirea? The guy wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I think it was one of our games...

I remember this. Cant mind who it was.

Who were we playing when one of the away fans attached a horn to a foot pump? Unirea? The guy wouldn't shut the fuck up.I think it was one of our games...
I remember this. Cant mind who it was.

Actually wasn't Unirea because I was watching that match with no sound. Think it might have been Kaunus :anguish:

Who were we playing when one of the away fans attached a horn to a foot pump? Unirea? The guy wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I think it was one of our games...

I think that was Kaunas away maybe?

Kaunas away, posted the exact same thing the other day :lol:

But yeah, I watched 5 minutes of England's friendly today, and it's just too much. It's not even during key moments of the game, it's constant.

They are a fucking nuisance and I want them banned immediately and if they aren't then a fuckin divorce is on the cards. My wife watches the games when she is in the kitchen and has the sound turned up...which is her prerogative I suppose.

The problem is however that when those things are blaring like mad, she can't hear me yelling out to her that I want another fuckin beer brought in, so I've got to scream over the top of those horns to get her mind back on the job of keeping my fluid levels up during a gemme.

If she don't get on the improve, she's oot the door and I'll get a new beer bitch in for the duration of the tournament.:beer1::pipe: