Opening Day Fixtures

Thommo

A mate told me to have a look on Pie and Bovril forum ( :anguish: ) as the opening day fixtures were posted on it

Probably not real but someone posted:

Dundee United v Kilmarnock

Hamilton Academical v Celtic

Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Inverness CT v Motherwell

Rangers v Hibernian

St Mirren v St Johnstone

If these are correct, it will be a very tough game against Hibs, if not - when are the fixtures announced

just like the 4-1 or the 3-0 game was realy tough, just as we all thought, hibs fell away mid season and at the end finished 4th, by one point of motherwell who were realy poor untill Brown came in.

Does anyone know when the fixtures are officially announced?

The EPL Ones are announced on the 17th on June mate, im sure last years SPL's were a few days later than that.

The EPL Ones are announced on the 17th on June mate, im sure last years SPL's were a few days later than that.

Cheers mate (tu)

Just out of interest, has there ever been an OF on an opening day? Can't remember there being one myself

17 June I think it is.

What news I can find is saying 17 June.

Cheers mate, looks like these fixtures aren't real then :lol: Hope we don't get a tough game like Dundee Utd right away

That might be the first game, we never know, but they haven't even been decided yet.

Ok mate, just posted them incase anyone on here knew anything about them no worries (tu)

No probs mate, at least it should be a home game :D

Will be, as we're the Champions!

That might be the first game, we never know, but they haven't even been decided yet.

They may have been provisionally decided, before they are announced the Clubs get a look at them to identify potential problems.

Ok mate, just posted them incase anyone on here knew anything about them no worries (tu)

No shit sherlock, that's why I put a nice big grin smiley in. :sherlock:

They may have been provisionally decided, before they are announced the Clubs get a look at them to identify potential problems.

Good point, never thought of that.

No shit sherlock, that's why I put a nice big grin smiley in. :sherlock:

I prefer Taggart, thanks! :wink: