Joe Cole signs for Arsenal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did notice the odds on him going to Arsenal dropping like a lead balloon the last few days, as I was keeping an eye on it.

Would be a cracking signing if he can kerb his injury problems, but I'd imagine it won't go down too well with the Chelsea fans if true!

Tbh i dont rate him as much as others.

Another modern day player with no pace and lots of injurys and no real fixed postion in the team.

Shut Up.

As for his position it doesnt help when he gets played out wide he thinks hes better playing at the tip of the diamond or behind the striker.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Another modern day player with no pace and lots of injurys and no real fixed postion in the team.

Shut Up.

As for his position it doesnt help when he gets played out wide he thinks hes better playing at the tip of the diamond or behind the striker.

Don't need to tell him to shut up, it's his opinion.

Shut Up.

Shut up??More like grow up for you.

He has no pace and is injured all the time.

Shut Up.

Cheers mate, too many people on he just dont understand the idea of other people having an opinion.

Shut Up.

i know i dont, i felt like i had to but.

Shut Up.

Cheers mate, too many people on he just dont understand the idea of other people having an opinion.

i clearly do mate, thats why i use IMO Alot :wink: