Joe Cole signs for Arsenal

Tbh i dont rate him as much as others.

Another modern day player with no pace and lots of injurys and no real fixed postion in the team.

Shut Up.

As for his position it doesnt help when he gets played out wide he thinks hes better playing at the tip of the diamond or behind the striker.

Don't need to tell him to shut up, it's his opinion.

Cheers mate, too many people on he just dont understand the idea of other people having an opinion.

i clearly do mate, thats why i use IMO Alot :wink:

No probs mate.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is it confirmed anywhere ? the reason chelsea didnt give him an extension was due to his wage demands , Arsenal have a wage cap , can't see it tbh , would be happy if its true though ...

The £40m they're about to get for Fabregas should cover that.

Arsene maybe realises that his wage cap equals no silverware.

is it confirmed anywhere ? the reason chelsea didnt give him an extension was due to his wage demands , Arsenal have a wage cap , can't see it tbh , would be happy if its true though ...

Any idea how much the bid was that Arsenal rejected for Fabregas?

Another modern day player with no pace and lots of injurys and no real fixed postion in the team.

Shut Up.

As for his position it doesnt help when he gets played out wide he thinks hes better playing at the tip of the diamond or behind the striker.

More or less, the same position as in that trequartista position however I agree.

Shut Up.

More or less, the same position as in that trequartista position however I agree.

i think i have stole your rampage Boab.

Around £30m.

Barcelona are arguing (quite rightly so) that Cesc was their youth product until the age of 16.

Shut Up.

i think i have stole your rampage Boab.

Mmmm, a bit :ph34r:

Around £30m.

Barcelona are arguing (quite rightly so) that Cesc was their youth product until the age of 16.

That's a fair point. You reckon any players will head to Arsenal?

Arsenal Football Club have today released the following statement about Cesc Fabregas:

"Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is under contract with the Club until the summer of 2015. He is a highly-valued member of the team and part of our future plans.

"We have followed recent speculation linking Cesc with a move away from the Club but as there has never been any official approach for him, only two informal exchanges, in which we made it abundantly clear that we have no interest in transferring Cesc, we have refrained from publicly passing comment. However, yesterday evening we received an offer from Barcelona for Cesc and in response, we immediately and resolutely told them once again that we have no intention of selling our captain.

"To be clear, we will not make any kind of counterproposal or enter into any discussion. Barcelona have publicly stated that they will respect our position and we expect that they will keep their word."

The Gooners Website.

Around £30m.

I just can't see it.

Who would Arsene want that fits into his system? Bojan perhaps, but I can't see him leaving.

like i said a while back in that Chamakh thread, on the website Arsenal have said nothing is official untill its confirmed on their website, all clubs should do somehting like this. anyway my story.

Arsenal fans know the deal when it comes to transfer deals: it's only official when it's announced on Arsenal.com.

That won't change this summer. But we know that transfer speculation will be rife in the build-up to the 2010/11 campaign and we intend to keep you abreast of the gossip between now and the Big Kick-Off.

The extracts on our Transfer Linked page are taken from selected national newspapers. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Arsenal Football Club.

Yoann GourcuffFC Girondins de Bordeaux

Yoann Gourcuff (Bordeaux)

Defender - 23 years old

[The Sun]

The Sun has suggested Arsène Wenger is interested in bringing Yoann to Emirates Stadium. They report that the 23-year-old Bordeaux midfielder has a get-out clause in his contract making him available for £21.8m. Gourcuff spent time with Milan and is likely to play a major role for France at the World Cup.

Joe Cole (Chelsea)

Midfielder - 28 years old

[Daily Mail]

The Mail follows up a previous story over the weekend by suggesting Arsenal may move for Joe Cole. The midfielder, who is hoping to be announced in Fabio Capello's England squad later today, is available on a free transfer. However the story also says Manchester United and Tottenham are interested too.

Nick Powell (Crewe Alexandra)

Midfielder - 16 years old

[News of the World]

Over the weekend, the News of the World reported that Arsenal may move for Crewe's Nick Powell after the England Under-16 midfielder impressed scouts.

Shut Up.

Its his opinion fs.

Around £30m.

I just can't see it.

Who would Arsene want that fits into his system? Bojan perhaps, but I can't see him leaving.

Toures agent said he was 90% sure he was leaving a few week back, i maybe can see Barca using him to encourage the deal.