The Funniest Thing!

A bit of Monday afternoon fun!!

Was down the local yesterday and we ended up on the subject of the funniest thing we had ever seen at ibrox, a few of the boys were saying Gazza and the yellow card but for me me it had to be Kanchelskis and his little twirl i honestly nearly fell off my seat!!

Anyone else got any?

Midweek League Cup tie against 1 or 2 div side, sometime during 9IAR.

They had a young sub called Bradley Kerr. He had a kinda shaggy-bob hairdo, 90s raver style! The east enclosure gave him dogs abuse. Started with wolf whistles, then Bradley's a poofter, Fergies gonnae get ye, Bradley fancies Fergie, Fergies gonnae shag ye....and so on.

Biggest pounding I've ever heard dished out on the one player.

1-0 win over ICT in the pissing rain during the 2004/05 season and Darren Dods warmed up in front of the Broomloan for 90 minutes without getting a call from the manager. He got some abuse that day!

during the beamback game against dundee utd which should have been 10 in a row, a fan with a UJ flag tied to his neck making it look like a cape, tripped over the cape and fell, another time broxie slipped and little broxie poined at him and did a laugh motion.

best thing ever, ally doing a interview with one of the stv reporters and robbo comes up from behind and stuffs a mince pie in ally's mouth.

The tin man Ted McMinn against Tampere (i think). Beat a couple of players, got to the bye line and knocked the ball out for a goalkick with his standing foot while swinging his left peg to cross it. He fell flat on his face and got up laughing. Superb

big harry davis an absolute colossus chasing an anderlecht player all over the pitch while the game went on at the other end ,80,000 people in stitches as big harry cooled down and stood there laughing. if the big man had caught him he would have killed him. loved the big warrior

Talking of Andy Cameron, he was funny once at Ibrox.

Just once that i know of though.

he was attacked by an aberdeen fan once when he was doing his thing on the pitch before the game.

As the fan was being dragged away Andy says 'I'm glad I wasn't wearing my sheepskin'.

Talking of Andy Cameron, he was funny once at Ibrox.

Just once that i know of though.

he was attacked by an aberdeen fan once when he was doing his thing on the pitch before the game.

As the fan was being dragged away Andy says 'I'm glad I wasn't wearing my sheepskin'.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not actually at Ibrox but in the tube station, all the fans were doing the bouncy on the train, I swear I thought they were gonna bounce it off the rails.

Then some guy thought he could squeeze onto the train which was rammed and when the doors started to close they shut on his heid :lol:

I know it's more hearing than seeing but...

We were playing the Sheep and everyone was heading to the toilet/food bar 10 minutes before half time.

They then start singing "Cheerio", then the Scouse guy in front of me shouted, "WE'RE ONLY GOING FOR A PISH MAN!" :lol:

Also he was offering everyone around him a chewing gum, then his boy just skelped him on the head and said "Just shout if someone wants a chewing gum ffs!"

Midweek League Cup tie against 1 or 2 div side, sometime during 9IAR.

They had a young sub called Bradley Kerr. He had a kinda shaggy-bob hairdo, 90s raver style! The east enclosure gave him dogs abuse. Started with wolf whistles, then Bradley's a poofter, Fergies gonnae get ye, Bradley fancies Fergie, Fergies gonnae shag ye....and so on.

Biggest pounding I've ever heard dished out on the one player.

I think it was againgst Arbroath in 89-90.Began to feel sorry for him as you said it was relentless.