The Funniest Thing!

Stadiumbar after humping hibs 7-0 (the game gazza got booked for booking the ref) what did thefans sing ? Little ol' wine drinker me as a tribute to dean martin that died that week.

this one was a league cup semi at hampden against the scum .i had just sat down when ilooked up i seen my cousin getting chased round the goal by the filth as match was still goin on

When did hampden become ibrox? :craphead:

Funniest thing i ever seen was when Goram was doing a pre-match warm up, and some wee fannies behind the goal (away fans) were giving it to him tight. When he went to take practice digs into the sub keeper, he skelped one so hard it beltered off of one of their heads and they all fell like dominos :lol:

A funny story i heard one time though, about a referee at Ibrox during an old firm game. Ref was warming up, and some taig fans were shouting for his autograph, which he didn't give...but eventually he did go over to sign it which he duly did. So he said he shook the guys hand and it was a shock tazer thing, apparently the entire stand was in stiches laughing...so he said "aye...but they weren't laughing when the penalty rolled into the back of the net" :uk:

A certain player being booked!

While he was being stretchered off the pitch after have the hammers knee smash out some of his teeth. Cheers Paul that was class! LOL

We also got a penalty out of it.

(tu)

Kyle Lafftery Warming up just infront of us in the East enclosure and someone stared singing '' Kyle, Geez the Sash, Kyle Kyle geez the Sash '' Next this the Whole section is Singing it Then after no reaction it belted out '' Kyle Doesny know it '' and Kyle Lefferty Turns round to us and Smiles and Claps, As if to say '' Aye i fucking know it word for word but if the camera catches it im fucked :lol: :lol:

Think it was Porto we were playing in the Champs league and everytime one of their players was down injured(or pretending to be injured), the fattest physio i have ever seen had to waddle on to the pitch and take absolute dogs abuse from the fans.

Also a fan hitting the linesman square on the head with athe ball and seeem to remember Gazza kneeling down to pretend ant tie his shoelace behind the referee when he kbew he was going to reverse without looking and the ref going flying.

Sure theres loads more that i'm forgetting right now.

A certain player being booked!

While he was being stretchered off the pitch after have the hammers knee smash out some of his teeth. Cheers Paul that was class! LOL

We also got a penalty out of it.

He wasn't booked for that incident.

He had already been booked in the game therefore should have been sent off.

But he wasn't, they were allowed to bring on a sub.

But all the decisions go against ra shellick....

Dec 23/1978 vs St.Mirren, I was in the away end because of stadium reconstruction. Half time, a bonfire going on the terraces in front of me and some guy laying on the steps passed out flat on his back with his dick in his hand and it starts to snow and he doesn't even flinch. Funny as hell. Had he rolled over he would have been in the bonfire