Thought SDM Was Skint

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2010/06/09/rangers-owner-david-murray-unveils-plans-for-180m-housing-development-86908-22320991/

RANGERS owner Sir David Murray has unveiled a massive £180million housing development.

One his companies plans to build 1000 homes at Kingdom Park, in Kirkcaldy, Fife.

A new primary school, a neighbourhood centre, a supermarket and shops have also been lined up for the 131-acre site.

Plans have been submitted by Murray Estates, a subsidiary of Murray International Holdings, to Fife Council.

The company say they will create "significant" new jobs.

Sir David said: "We have invested in Fife over a number of years and remain committed to further investment.

"We are delighted to have made this major application and look forward to making early progress with the development."

Jestyn Davies, managing director of Murray Estates, added: "I fully believe that the Kingdom Park application, whilst creating employment opportunities, will also deliver a wide range of residential, retail, community and education facilities."

hes also building his own multi million pound mansion in Edinburgh just now, well not him, hes got builders in to do it

I was going to say that,it was bad enough he built Ibrox with his bare hands never mind doing this as well.:sherlock:

:lol:

(tu)

hes also building his own multi million pound mansion in Edinburgh just now, well not him, hes got builders in to do it

I was going to say that,it was bad enough he built Ibrox with his bare hands never mind doing this as well.:sherlock:

Well he did build Ibrox brick by brick. :D

Dont really no mate but I think SDM own personal finance is secure

i think your right mate

(tu)

Well he did build Ibrox brick by brick. :D

And don't forget Murray Park.

I heard a wee whisper that he is investing heavily in that area because when he sells his stake in Rangers, he's promised Raith Rovers that he will invest heavily in them and he will have them at the top of the SPL in nae time at aw':lol:

I heard a wee whisper that he is investing heavily in that area because when he sells his stake in Rangers, he's promised Raith Rovers that he will invest heavily in them and he will have them at the top of the SPL in nae time at aw':lol:

For every pound Dumfermline put down.. :rolleyes:

For every pound Dumfermline put down.. :rolleyes:

:lol:

id be happy to have just enough money to get what i want. but to go and spend 180million on housing developments is crazy. it will fall back. im a firm believer in absolute power corrupts absolutely,

He has different companies that do different things. MIH was his main money earner but he will also have other companies and his own personal wealth.

You dont think these rich people wouldnt protect themselves.

The fact that there is a new school and neighbourhood centre in the development sounds a lot like it'll be a Public-Private Partnership with Fife Council meaning this is almost a no-risk venture and pretty much guaranteed to make money, hence why Lloyds will loosen the purse strings once again to back him.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2010/06/09/rangers-owner-david-murray-unveils-plans-for-180m-housing-development-86908-22320991/

RANGERS owner Sir David Murray has unveiled a massive £180million housing development.

One his companies plans to build 1000 homes at Kingdom Park, in Kirkcaldy, Fife.

A new primary school, a neighbourhood centre, a supermarket and shops have also been lined up for the 131-acre site.

Plans have been submitted by Murray Estates, a subsidiary of Murray International Holdings, to Fife Council.

The company say they will create "significant" new jobs.

Sir David said: "We have invested in Fife over a number of years and remain committed to further investment.

"We are delighted to have made this major application and look forward to making early progress with the development."

Jestyn Davies, managing director of Murray Estates, added: "I fully believe that the Kingdom Park application, whilst creating employment opportunities, will also deliver a wide range of residential, retail, community and education facilities."

He obviously doesn't love Rangers enough to plough money in to them anymore , suppose there's no profit in Rangers the same as property. I think to most Rangers fan's hate him even more now.