Davie Weir Love him or Hate him?

AW-WATP

Just wondering how what we all think of the Golden Oldie Davie Weir...

I think hes a good solid player but not one id play in the Champions League,theres a lot of players with bags of pace,that,even with a great football brain will run riot up against him.

Love him, was fantastic player for this club, a real captain and true leader

Pity hes now well past his best though

Just hope he gets through next season without making a total cunt of himself and the club, hope he doesnt play in Europe tbh

:wink:

Love him, was fantastic player for this club, a real captain and true leader

Pity hes now well past his best though

Just hope he gets through next season without making a total cunt of himself and the club, hope he doesnt play in Europe tbh

:wink:

:lol: That he was,just need to see what happens,if he signs on again.Don't know if Webster or Broadfoot are suitable replacements

I feel a bit of hostility from a couple of use :lol: Its only a question,something to take the heat away from the boardroom

Lol try my best. Lets go back to talking about run of the mill transfer gossip that isnt or never going to happen.if its a silly thread dont comment on it and it will gradually drop down the home page untill nobody can see it anyway :anguish:

Just because ive not got a respectable amount of posts doesnt mean i cant start a topic,surely not everyone loves the guy.

FFS your at it or your letting some rancid pape go at you.

What was the major problem with the post lol biting the head off me,u could of been like every1 else and said you loved the guy instead of being hostile

And your still misreading the thread because it still doesnt say i hate him

one of the worst threads ever on here, how can anyone hate Sir David Weir ? for someone who was brought here for 6 months to be going into a 4th season looking to win three in a row, having won a double every full year hes played and reached a uefa cup final he must be loved.

Forget asking a message board, ask the players that have played beside him, that in itself will tell you all you need to know.

For the record Shit thread.

Champions again Ole Ole. :wink:

harry, they are not exactly going to admit that hes a man short or whatever their true feelings are if they are negative! doh

:D

Maybe re-title it,bit of a stupid heading.

Lol awrite shit topic,bit late ae re-title now.

May aswell get a new profile n start again (td)

For the record i like Davie Weir,i question his ability now,im not a dirty wrongin.Lesson learnt

Apologies

Forget asking a message board, ask the players that have played beside him, that in itself will tell you all you need to know.

harry, they are not exactly going to admit that hes a man short or whatever their true feelings are if they are negative! doh

Let's wait until they release their books then, the truth will come out :ph34r:

His positional sense and reading of the game are second to none, he is just starting to lose the ability of getting to the required position in time. It's clear to see the talking he does during a game to the learners around him.

To ask if we love him or hate him is stupidity on the highest level all things considered in his 'stop gap' time here. doh

Maybe re-title it,bit of a stupid heading.

Lol awrite shit topic,bit late ae re-title now.

May aswell get a new profile n start again (td)

For the record i like Davie Weir,i question his ability now,im not a dirty wrongin.Lesson learnt

Apologies

no need to apologise to anyone asa

its cool m8, takes a wee whle to get into this thing, its pretty good when ye get up n running, ye learn from yer mistakes buddy

heed up, n keep posting

im sure the mods can change the heading for you if you ask them

(tu)

Let's wait until they release their books then, the truth will come out :ph34r:

His positional sense and reading of the game are second to none, he is just starting to lose the ability of getting to the required position in time. It's clear to see the talking he does during a game to the learners around him.

To ask if we love him or hate him is stupidity on the highest level all things considered in his 'stop gap' time here. doh

:lol: books, aye (tu)

the lads admitted he got wrong heading, hes a new comer and will learn

no harm done

captain dave reads the game like no other but as you say hes slowing down at a rapid rate, and it hurts watching him sometimes, especially in europe

such a great guy he is too

(tu)