Davie Weir Love him or Hate him?

AW-WATP

Maybe re-title it,bit of a stupid heading.

Lol awrite shit topic,bit late ae re-title now.

May aswell get a new profile n start again (td)

For the record i like Davie Weir,i question his ability now,im not a dirty wrongin.Lesson learnt

Apologies

no need to apologise to anyone asa

its cool m8, takes a wee whle to get into this thing, its pretty good when ye get up n running, ye learn from yer mistakes buddy

heed up, n keep posting

im sure the mods can change the heading for you if you ask them

(tu)

Cheers mate appreciated

Hopefully they can just delete the post :lol:

20 posts and you're askin love him or hate him ? Aye right and I'm no givin you the benefit of the doubt ? FCUK OFF DECLAN ? :sherlock:

The amount of posts doesnt merit you the benifit of the doubt,doesnt mean you know more than me or that your a better fan, dont know how it cant be dropped :lol:

For the record i like Davie Weir,i question his ability now,im not a dirty wrongin.Lesson learnt

Apologies

its cool m8, takes a wee whle to get into this thing, its pretty good when ye get up n running, ye learn from yer mistakes buddy

heed up, n keep posting

(tu)

You can change the title of a thread yourself :)

And yeah, I reckon you're not a proper member of this forum until you've posted something like this. Almost 5,000 posts and I'm still doing it :lol:

fair play, over 4000 posts and i didnt know that! :lol:

Apologies

heed up, n keep posting

(tu)

You can change the title of a thread yourself :)

And yeah, I reckon you're not a proper member of this forum until you've posted something like this. Almost 5,000 posts and I'm still doing it :lol:

Lol aslong as im no the only one :lol:

im not just a stupid wee boy wae no sense,just a misunderstanding i think doh

Love him.

Aye, he may get done in the Champions League against Europe's elite, but he's experienced and that's vital in they games. He's no worse than Naismith who plays in UCL games.

Love him.

Aye, he may get done in the Champions League against Europe's elite, but he's experienced and that's vital in they games. He's no worse than Naismith who plays in UCL games.

<cr>

davie weir doesnt get played out of position or in a midfield which is dominated game after game, wee naisys a striker, yer harsh on him imo like most fans :(

(tu)

He was good in the 2008 season when he had two defencive mids in front of him as he was well protected and the system played to his strengths. However the cracks were appearing by the end of that season, most notably when he was left flat footed at the glitterdome when they scored in the last minute.

The following to seasons he was time and again caught out on the turn and by balls across the goal, fortunately due to the low standard of SPl strikers we didn't get punished too severely.

frankly I think labeling him as a legend is laughable. He rejected us in the past and you can't mention him in the same breath as true legends like Gough, John Greig etc, or even players from more erecent terams such as arthur numan.

Are you genuinely asking Rangers fans if we love or hate the club captain? Are you genuinely asking this? Really? Honestly?

To be fair, a lot of people on here hated our last club captain.

Just wondering how what we all think of the Golden Oldie Davie Weir...

I think hes a good solid player but not one id play in the Champions League,theres a lot of players with bags of pace,that,even with a great football brain will run riot up against him.

Anyone who used the words hate and davie weir in the same sentence isn’t a rangers fan

Why bother posting then,n I am a rangers fan can't believe ur still going on about it,people have came on and voiced their opinions,no harm done.

Love or hate is just a saying,I voiced it wrong and admitted it earlier in the thread

Why bother posting then,n I am a rangers fan can't believe ur still going on about it,people have came on and voiced their opinions,no harm done.

Love or hate is just a saying,I voiced it wrong and admitted it earlier in the thread

dont worry about it chief, a few knobs around here who know not the merits of constructive criticism.