6 minutes ago, badjon said:

That is mental and at first I thought it was a fake. My sister would be fucking raging if my niece and nephew were given this as homework. Unreal the weird and deviant stuff and the tranny nonsense, I despair.

Section 6, 1st year biology - girls were separated from boys in class to avoid embarrassment, that was the extent of school sex ed

Simpler times 

• Replies 75.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togs

• BlueDaughter

• Lando

• Jamie1807

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has been renamed in the honour of @Lando a man who made nearly 5000 posts in this very thread, and sadly lost his life today.  Sleep easy Lando.

My 16 year old got suspended for 2 days today because a classmate posted in a group chat boo hoo, still upset because you're grandad died ?, my daughter pulled her out of the chair in class by the hai

I’ve kept it quiet until things were a bit further along but my eldest is pregnant and I’m gonna have a wee proddy granddaughter at the beginning of December.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I’m not googling either of them -  what’s the summary :lol:

Ironing the baws I would think is to make them look nicer lol

ironing breasts seems a bit more sinister looks like it’s done when lassies are younger to stop growth,  probably in the same category as mutilation tbh sparkle but a clicked aff the page aff straight away, fuck that 

Sparkle likes this
2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ironing the baws I would think is to make them look nicer lol

ironing breasts seems a bit more sinister looks like it’s done when lassies are younger to stop growth,  probably in the same category as mutilation tbh sparkle but a clicked aff the page aff straight away, fuck that 

Both sound vile.  But I’m intrigued why gorgeous George would do this....

(edit, gorgeous George Clooney i mean) 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have you got a brother mate? 

No mate, my da died overdose when I was 2, he was 19 my ma was 18. Been a spoilt bastard ever since ha ha 

joking aside, great family, brought me up right, only thing I’d change would hand not been moved to England at 5 ha ha but fuck it it’s made me who I am 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
38 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

If you ran a company and could choose your own hold music what would it be 

I used to have a selection of my favourites as the music on hold at my company. Generated many comments from those who heard it  - not all positive. Then the PRS contacted me and I had to take it down.

9 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

No mate, my da died overdose when I was 2, he was 19 my ma was 18. Been a spoilt bastard ever since ha ha 

joking aside, great family, brought me up right, only thing I’d change would hand not been moved to England at 5 ha ha but fuck it it’s made me who I am 

But to be fair you come to Hailsham so it wasn't all bad :lol:

1690tamRFC likes this