What the Future holds for Rangers Football Club Next Season

WeeBoydie9

Can uncle walter turn water into wine  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Can we Retain the league next season

Nah we're humped. Celtic have already won the league, we've went into Administration & all of our top players have left

Oh waittttt, that's what the average Celtic fan believes, the deluded lot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why did you start a new account with the name of a player who has turned his back on the club he supposedly supports? hes not a Rangers player anymore! doh!

let me start by saying there is a smell off your first post, let me answer your questions anyway,

- i hope some more players leave, broadfoot, wilson, mcculloch, velicka and weir hanging up his boots would do me lovely

- yes we will replace boyds goals, im sure someone else in the squad can take penalties and score in the easier games

- novos pace and passion is gone, but he was a bit part anyway, didnt play much at all

- yes we will retain our crown and keep it where it belongs

- yes big kyle will win headers, hes learning and getting better with every passing week

- boyd and novo are not key players, one didnt turn up in big games, the other didnt get a game in big games

- i hope wilson goes and if we do sell bougherra we can look forward to around 8million for Sir Walter to spend

- champions league is the only point you may be correct on, Sir Walters record in Europe is shocking, most of us accept know that

- havnt really heard many bears call Sir Walter, Uncle Walter, usually t*rriers using that phrase, sorry if im wrong

- he has managed to turn shite into sugar before, dailly and mccullch just 2 examples, Uefa Cup final, poor squad, done no bad

- your not optimistic, your post is very timmy-ish

- things do not look grim, the future is bright, and dont we love it

3 cheers for the red, white and blue and

stand up for the Champions weeboydie9 :D

(tu)

ps welcome to RM

Your paranoid just because someone gives a realistic opinion you try and accuse them of being timmy-ish get your head out your fucking arse. :uk:

im paranoid coz you said so? doh!

show me where i am being paranoid, dont blow hot air, show me where, yer talking pish, every one on the thread knew he was kiddyfiddling sympathising little taig, but you pick me out, why? is it coz i put him right in his place? you have a problem with this?

:lol:

or is it coz i had a wee go at King Kris? :lol: Boyd is one of the worst football players i have ever seen in my life, hes a bag of shite who lacks so many basics on a pitch its no true, hows that? :)

you sound very desperate to back up yer wee name sake taig pal, are you hiding something too? :lol:

Your paranoia is getting worse your probably the kiddy fiddling taig, you go on about it enough I actually feel sorry for you that you think if someone puts a point across that you dont agree with you come out with the taig crap thats what you call real PARANOIA so calm down and have a wee holiday in Turkey you'll fit in there really well. :lol::uk:

Of course we'll win the title again. Anyone on here who doesn't think we can, should be ashamed to call themselves a fan.

Lets wait and see who Walter signs, I mean who actually signs not media speculation, before we start to get all negative. :beer1::21::21:

Have you got a crystal ball, just because someone comes on and gives a realistic opinion you say they should be ashamed to call themselves a fan what a crock of shit I want and hope more than anything else that we win the league and every other competition we enter but we aren't in the healthy of states we've lost Boyd, Novo we could lose Boogie there's also talk about Greegsy leaving they're massive players to lose we dont know how much Walter will be given to replace them so I think you should get realistic about the future and not attack fans who live in the real world because you dont. :uk:

No I don't have a crystal ball, just faith that we can win again this year. Yes we may lose, have lost, players but as I said lets wait and see who comes in before we throw our hands up in the air in despair. Have faith sunshine, have faith.

I REALLY hope your right the last thing I want is the enemy getting the title back but at the same time we've got to be cautious the way things are at the brox just now.

why did you start a new account with the name of a player who has turned his back on the club he supposedly supports? hes not a Rangers player anymore! doh!

let me start by saying there is a smell off your first post, let me answer your questions anyway,

- i hope some more players leave, broadfoot, wilson, mcculloch, velicka and weir hanging up his boots would do me lovely

- yes we will replace boyds goals, im sure someone else in the squad can take penalties and score in the easier games

- novos pace and passion is gone, but he was a bit part anyway, didnt play much at all

- yes we will retain our crown and keep it where it belongs

- yes big kyle will win headers, hes learning and getting better with every passing week

- boyd and novo are not key players, one didnt turn up in big games, the other didnt get a game in big games

- i hope wilson goes and if we do sell bougherra we can look forward to around 8million for Sir Walter to spend

- champions league is the only point you may be correct on, Sir Walters record in Europe is shocking, most of us accept know that

- havnt really heard many bears call Sir Walter, Uncle Walter, usually t*rriers using that phrase, sorry if im wrong

- he has managed to turn shite into sugar before, dailly and mccullch just 2 examples, Uefa Cup final, poor squad, done no bad

- your not optimistic, your post is very timmy-ish

- things do not look grim, the future is bright, and dont we love it

3 cheers for the red, white and blue and

stand up for the Champions weeboydie9 :D

(tu)

ps welcome to RM

Your paranoid just because someone gives a realistic opinion you try and accuse them of being timmy-ish get your head out your fucking arse. :uk:

im paranoid coz you said so? doh!

show me where i am being paranoid, dont blow hot air, show me where, yer talking pish, every one on the thread knew he was kiddyfiddling sympathising little taig, but you pick me out, why? is it coz i put him right in his place? you have a problem with this?

:lol:

or is it coz i had a wee go at King Kris? :lol: Boyd is one of the worst football players i have ever seen in my life, hes a bag of shite who lacks so many basics on a pitch its no true, hows that? :)

you sound very desperate to back up yer wee name sake taig pal, are you hiding something too? :lol:

Your paranoia is getting worse your probably the kiddy fiddling taig, you go on about it enough I actually feel sorry for you that you think if someone puts a point across that you dont agree with you come out with the taig crap thats what you call real PARANOIA so calm down and have a wee holiday in Turkey you'll fit in there really well. :lol::uk:

im convinced you are that wee neds big brother or dad

you cant give me any examples of me being paranoid so im also convinced you dont even know what the word means

this is a forum, you will find that quite alot of people agree and, shock horror, disagree on many many topics!! doh!

we may all be Rangers fans, but we dont all agree on everything! what a boring world that would be

let me apologise for not sharing your negativity and scaremongering regarding Rangers

We Welcome The Chase

:)

I think we'll win the league but it may be tight. What I do know is that we will have the framework of the squad that has won the league in the last two seasons, this will be fleshed out to a greater or lesser extent with some new faces and youth players.

The counterpoint of which is were up against a celtic with an untried but mental manager, the leftovers of a Tony Mowbray disaster team (Scott Brown captain anyone!)and an unknown amount to spend and unless they've started shitting money, 8million on one player isn't going to happen!They need a major overhaul,we don't. Bring it on.

I believe that we will win the league this year, as I do every year, but of course, it won't be easy. I think they will be a much better team than last year. That ginger twat may not have the coaching knowledge that Mowbray had, but I think he will get the team more motivated.