Kris Boyd Signed Shirt

Well, ma dad got me this for my birthday last year nd it cost him £150 (its in a frame) i dunno what ti do with it but tbh think i should keep it seen as he paid so much money nd i still like it.

And considerin hes still the SPLs top scorer

Any ideas?

stick it on yer wall, he may not play for us anymore, but he was once a Rangers player

my friend has signed shirts of de boer, gattuso, flo and prso up on the wall in his gamesroom, looks cool as fuck round the snok table

(tu)

thanks for the help we were acc on holiday nd we were at preston north end football museum nd it was all english stuff i spotted the rangers stuff a mile off it turns out tht acc the people sellin it had travelled from gretna to try nd sell shirts nd if they didnt they wouldnt have enough money to get home :O good excuse to buy one :sherlock:

Keep it of course. He has been awesome for us and scored loads of goals....why on earth would you get rid of it?!?

good point and I have 2004/2005 shirt signed by the whole squad still on my wall with a 2007/2008 shirt both framed + kept. my grandad bought them for me keeping them forever wi ma own goalies top signed by both mcgregor and Alexander and a set of alexanders goalies gloves from last year when we played st johnstone at hampden and Davis and mcculloch scored he so kindly gave them to me signed.