** Official Germany v Serbia Thread **

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The referee is out of his depth, how he never booked the goalscorer for leaving the field of play but two soft bookings for Klose I will never know. Got to laugh at the "golakeepers a tart" line, quality for once from McCarthy

How bad are the Serbians for diving?

Whoever the "high foot" was on started clutching his head. <cr> Ivanovic is a big fucking fairy for a tank defender too.

Dejan Stankovic is the worst though. Horrible horrible cunt, always has been.

This ref is a fuckin Spanish donkey. What a joke, he's just booking players for their first soft foul. And 2nd. He has ruined the game and I can see another 2 sending offs at least.

The ref fucked 3 of my bets in this game alone so far.

Mon ze Germans!

The Serb keeper and ref were also a joke when Basti Fantasti bumped into him. Keeper went down like he had been shot and I thought the ref was gonna book him.

This ref is a fuckin Spanish donkey. What a joke, he's just booking players for their first soft foul. And 2nd. He has ruined the game and I can see another 2 sending offs at least.

The ref fucked 3 of my bets in this game alone so far.

Mon ze Germans!

The Serb keeper and ref were also a joke when Basti Fantasti bumped into him. Keeper went down like he had been shot and I thought the ref was gonna book him.

Same mate. doh:anguish: