Rangers sign another youngster

DUNGANNON teenager Chris Hegarty has spoken of his delight after securing a dream move to Glasgow Rangers.

The 17-year-old has signed a one-year contract with the Old Firm giants after impressing in a trial at Ibrox.

Hegarty has enjoyed a meteoric rise since making a name for himself in the blue of Dungannon Swifts' youth team.

He secured a move to Millwall but was released by the English Division One club at the end of last season.

Now his rollercoaster career is taking him to the home of the Scottish Premier League champions.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/FOOTBALL-Hegarty-in-39dream39-Rangers.6370425.jp

Millwall deemed him not good enough :ph34r:

Hope he turns out a cracker though. What position does he play ?

Well hopefully our staff will be able to get more out of him than Millwall's.

Don't know if anyone has read the full article but it appears we have a scout in Northern Ireland :craphead:

"It was disappointing getting released by MIllwall, but the next day I got a call from Phil Rowan, the Rangers scout in Northern Ireland," Chris revealed.

Don't know if anyone has read the full article but it appears we have a scout in Northern Ireland :craphead:

"It was disappointing getting released by MIllwall, but the next day I got a call from Phil Rowan, the Rangers scout in Northern Ireland," Chris revealed.

Tbf, that could be any random Rangers fan PIB :craphead:

Tbf, that could be any random Rangers fan PIB :craphead:

<cr>

Rangers don't listen to fans :lol: if they did all they have to do is come on here and get recommendations! :lol:

did we not sign that young goalie from Millwall as well? Jeez times must be tough when we get Millwall cast offs doh TBH I doubt any of these youngsters we have signed will play for the first team at all so rather futile signings IMO. Of course if they make the break through and play for the team reguarly I will eat my words :lol: