Remember the bazza/shagger 'v' sign incident?

BILLYSNOVO

Dog shit eh?

You have a completely different view regarding that day to any normal fan.

Fuck off indeed.

Seriously, what age are you?

The UEFA cup is not taken seriously by any of the big teams. It’s a mickey mouse tournament.

That's the type of comment that confirms you as the idiot you obviously are.

henry done the vicky sign too during the france game, to the camera towards the end

swept firmly under the carpet

rooney is part of the real establishment, he will get off scot free, wee whank

:(

ps barry deserved everything he got, dont/didnt like or rate him :)

You didn't rate Barry Ferguson? :anguish:

Not liking him, fair enough, but I don't know how anybody couldn't rate Bazza.

nope, over rated player who was guaranteed a game in a few of the very worst Rangers teams i have ever seen, he thought he was and is better than he is, never a captain of Rangers and certainly no leader of men or legend

(tu)

Being mostly a viewer on here since I joined, I had you down as being quite sensible and knowledgeable ..................until now.

i am sensible and knowledgable to an extent,

but thats what makes forums great, we all have different opinions on most matters, thats what makes us human

on The Crab, i didnt rate him, i didnt like him, what else can i say? I personally thought he was so over-rated

i see your wee debate with Bear RE Mankchester,

1st the banner, great banner it was, they did have a chance to become legends, they blew it big time

2nd i dont agree the Uefa Cup is dogshite, this is the competition we may be in for the next few years as our co-efficient is so low Champions League will be very hard to get too especially with Ally in charge, no one knows what hes going to be like, so we cant diss it, we must respect every competition we play in and go out to win them all, big clubs do not disrespect the Uefa Cup, they too go out to win it and treat it like the European trophy that it is.

3rd luck, of course we carried luck, huge amounts, but most teams who get to finals will have had some sort of luck

4th the final itself as a fan, i felt totally let down by the team selection and then the performance, we were shocking and it was like our players shat themselves, men against boys, the Ruskies ran over the top of us.

5th the fans in Manchester, i knew we were a big club, but i couldnt believe we had so many fans from all over, everywhere, the flags and well wishers on the bridges over the motorways going down too, if we had won it would have been the 2nd best day of my life(after the birth of my future Rangers legend), it was an incredible day, i dont want to forget it and the club shouldnt either, its a shame the players didnt turn up.

dont know what else to say really, i dont want to fall out with anyone, i just have strong feelings on what i expect from my supposed idols, my Rangers players.

(tu)

EDIT - my opinion of barry sideways has nothing whatsoever to do with boozegate, im with every other gers fan on that matter who think they were let down by the SFA and slaughtered and marked out by the scottish mhedia. the 2 lads were treated like scum, its was a real shame and an embarrssment not for the players, but for the SFA and the mhedia, as evey man, woman and child knew who was involved yet only 2 Rangers players got hammered, sums this country up tbh! :(

henry done the vicky sign too during the france game, to the camera towards the end

swept firmly under the carpet

rooney is part of the real establishment, he will get off scot free, wee whank

:(

ps barry deserved everything he got, dont/didnt like or rate him :)

You didn't rate Barry Ferguson? :anguish:

Not liking him, fair enough, but I don't know how anybody couldn't rate Bazza.

nope, over rated player who was guaranteed a game in a few of the very worst Rangers teams i have ever seen, he thought he was and is better than he is, never a captain of Rangers and certainly no leader of men or legend

(tu)

Being mostly a viewer on here since I joined, I had you down as being quite sensible and knowledgeable ..................until now.

i am sensible and knowledgable to an extent,

but thats what makes forums great, we all have different opinions on most matters, thats what makes us human

on The Crab, i didnt rate him, i didnt like him, what else can i say? I personally thought he was so over-rated

i see your wee debate with Bear RE Mankchester,

1st the banner, great banner it was, they did have a chance to become legends, they blew it big time

2nd i dont agree the Uefa Cup is dogshite, this is the competition we may be in for the next few years as our co-efficient is so low Champions League will be very hard to get too especially with Ally in charge, no one knows what hes going to be like, so we cant diss it, we must respect every competition we play in and go out to win them all, big clubs do not disrespect the Uefa Cup, they too go out to win it and treat it like the European trophy that it is.

3rd luck, of course we carried luck, huge amounts, but most teams who get to finals will have had some sort of luck

4th the final itself as a fan, i felt totally let down by the team selection and then the performance, we were shocking and it was like our players shat themselves, men against boys, the Ruskies ran over the top of us.

5th the fans in Manchester, i knew we were a big club, but i couldnt believe we had so many fans from all over, everywhere, the flags and well wishers on the bridges over the motorways going down too, if we had won it would have been the 2nd best day of my life(after the birth of my future Rangers legend), it was an incredible day, i dont want to forget it and the club shouldnt either, its a shame the players didnt turn up.

dont know what else to say really, i dont want to fall out with anyone, i just have strong feelings on what i expect from my supposed idols, my Rangers players.

(tu)

My original quote on you was some what tongue in cheek regarding Ferguson, not an opinion I agree with, but hey ho, we are all entitled to one. (tu)

The thread has descended into an embarrassment from Bear regarding Manchester and the UEFA cup. To speak the way he does about it is laughable.

Big teams DROP PLAYERS when they are in the UEFA cup to protect them for league games. What does that say?

The UEFA cup is shit, and just because we had a great run in it that now makes it a massive tournament. Fucks sake that is funny. When the child rapists got there we were ALL saying it’s a nothing tournament yet when we got there it all of a sudden was on a par with the CL!! doh

Wake up and smell the coffee, the UEFA cup is mickey mouse

Big teams DROP PLAYERS when they are in the UEFA cup to protect them for league games. What does that say?

The UEFA cup is shit, and just because we had a great run in it that now makes it a massive tournament. Fucks sake that is funny. When the child rapists got there we were ALL saying it’s a nothing tournament yet when we got there it all of a sudden was on a par with the CL!! doh

Where to start with that parcel of pish?????????????

'BIG teams drop players', what 'BIG' teams are you referring to?

Who did Liverpool, Fulham and the other semi finalists drop for their latter stage UEFA cup games?

Saying we 'ALL' claimed it was a nothing tournament really does highlight your naivety and lack of brain cells.

Wake up and smell the coffee :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nope, over rated player who was guaranteed a game in a few of the very worst Rangers teams i have ever seen, thought he was and is better than he is, never a captain of Rangers and certainly no leader of men or legend

(tu)

I agree with you mate. His legacy is being the captain of one of the worst Rangers teams in history.

Either you know nothing of the history of our club or are just an idiot.

How can the teams Fergie played in be described as rangers worst when they won multiple honours and got to a european final.....

You read some really stupid stuff on here but that is a cracker

Who did Liverpool, Fulham and the other semi finalists drop for their latter stage UEFA cup games?

Saying we 'ALL' claimed it was a nothing tournament really does highlight your naivety and lack of brain cells.

When did Fulham become one of the Worlds biggest teams?????????????????????

You idiot, you have proved how much you know in saying that. Arsenal have rested players, Milan, RM to name but a few because their home league is far more important than the poxy UEFA cup hahahahahahahah

Yeah liverpool, athletico, hamburg and Fulham had there reserves out for the semi finals.... <cr>

I love it when our "fans" try to talk down our achievments, shows them up for what they are....

Yeah liverpool, athletico, hamburg and Fulham had there reserves out for the semi finals.... <cr>

I love it when our "fans" try to talk down our achievments, shows them up for what they are....

I m realistic and don’t see things through blue tinted glasses. I always laugh when people think they are a better Rangers supporter than the next. Good man

I m realistic and don’t see things through blue tinted glasses. I always laugh when people think they are a better Rangers supporter than the next. Good man

If you watched our uefa cup run where we beat teams with better squads than us form the moment we started in the tournament and didn't see it as an achievment then you are like no rangers fan i have ever met.

That's nothing to do with blue tinted specs that's just trying to run down the club you claim to support

If you watched our uefa cup run where we beat teams with better squads than us form the moment we started in the tournament and didn't see it as an achievment then you are like no rangers fan i have ever met.

That's nothing to do with blue tinted specs that's just trying to run down the club you claim to support

Of course it was great and raised our profile but the tournament is fuck all compared to the CL or the big leagues in the World and is not treated as such by the big boys.

Who said it was as good as the CL ?

It is a level we can compete at, and we punched above our weight in the competition that year beating teams with better squads than us every round.

I have never met a rangers fans who talks down that run, well done on being the first.... <cr>

It’s the EUFA cups standing in World football, it’s a nothing tournament.

It is a level we can compete at, and we punched above our weight in the competition that year beating teams with better squads than us every round.

I have never met a rangers fans who talks down that run, well done on being the first.... <cr>

It's the EUFA cups standing in World football, it's a nothing tournament.

How is it a 'nothing tournament?'

Considering you claimed our teams in the 00's that fergie played in were our worst ever forgive me if i put no stock in your opinion.

Considering you claimed our teams in the 00's that fergie played in were our worst ever forgive me if i put no stock in your opinion.

Wrong person mate. I have never said that. But i did say one of the worst. The worst i have seen was the John Grieg & Jock Wallace era pre Souness

Its the EUFA cups standing in World football, its a nothing tournament.

Wrong person mate. I have never said that. But i did say one of the worst. The worst i have seen was the John Grieg & Jock Wallace era pre Souness

One of the worst that won league titles , multiple cups and got to a european final.

Once again you show a total ignorance of the history of our club.

Dog shit eh?

You have a completely different view regarding that day to any normal fan.

Fuck off indeed.

Seriously, what age are you?

The UEFA cup is not taken seriously by any of the big teams. It’s a mickey mouse tournament.

That's the type of comment that confirms you as the idiot you obviously are.

This, he's a tit.

When did Fulham become one of the Worlds biggest teams?????????????????????

You idiot, you have proved how much you know in saying that. Arsenal have rested players, Milan, RM to name but a few because their home league is far more important than the poxy UEFA cup hahahahahahahah

I'm an idiot??

Before I post the 'candygram for mongo' picture point out where I referred to Fulham as a big team.

I asked you to name the big teams you were referring to then asked you who of last season's semi finalists rested players for their games.

Two separate questions.

Arsenal, Milan & RM to name but a few have their sights set on a bigger prize, that for the highest percentage of teams playing in European competition is not a realistic target.

There is only a selected few clubs playing in Europe who would not be happy to reach the UEFA cup final having entered the competition at whatever stage.

That means the competition is not Mickey Mouse.

If you do not understand that then you are an even bigger fud than the fud I first thought you were.

I'm not continuing on this one any more, as you are a fud.