Footbal Chants and Sectarianism

dont do home games anymore and its cunts like them that have made me stop. I enjoy being with like minded folk at the away days and UCL away games. Id rather spend a huge amount going to sway games were i know fellow fans will not be "upset and hurt" at the songs im singing.

thats right i said i dont go because of the atmosphere didnt I? :wanker:

You forgot to post the part of your comment about how the atmosphere is shite and how you don't go to home games because of cunts like us :lol:, so since the atmosphere has turned shite that's when you decided to stop going :lol: ?.

edit - I thought you weren't going to stay on this thread ?.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why oh why is it always the same 3 or 4 who want the tims to sing about all things IRA and "folk songs" yet dont want us singing loyalist songs. If we stop the loyalist songs, the british songs will be offensive to all next. The atmosphere at ibrox is shite without "banning" songs ffs. Do you honestly want to go to ibrox and sit and do fuck all. People like willbeary and mmrfc are always in on threads like this, that says it all for me.

I dont do home games anymore and its cunts like them that have made me stop. I enjoy being with like minded folk at the away days and UCL away games. Id rather spend a huge amount going to sway games were i know fellow fans will not be "upset and hurt" at the songs im singing.

The loyalist paramilitries that you seem dead against were doing something that most of us would not have the balls to do and that is fight an enemy who were intent on killing all things protestant. Also who were in the trenches fighting against the germans during WW1? thats right its the UVF, the guys that offend you deeply. As for the billy boys. F*nian only means catholic to those who have re written a dictionary to suit there agenda. So if i want to find the word soldier for instance offesnive i could just start telling people it means something it dosent. In no way whatsoever does the word F*nian mean catholic, sure you can dress it up as that but it isnt. No matter how you want to to argue it dosent. Remember great crusaders of all things offensive, the billy boys were around long before Rangers fans sang it. So who was it they fought? Ahh it was the F*nians, not catholics, muslims, buhdists, protestants, no religion whatsoever it was just plain F*nians we fought against.

Did any of you know that some of the highest ranking F*nians were actually protestants(altho why would that shower play around with facts, they dont like facts do they?) There has been and always will be catholic Rangers fans who sing the song, have sang the song and will always sing it, so where the fucks the problem??Some of our fans love to be right in amongst timmy, a band of merry men who support the Ira, hate Britain, love to disrupt 1 minutes silences werever they go, indeed thanks to them we now have minutes applause. Och as long as we all get along rosie eh? after all were aw H*** anyway eh? rolleyes.gif

I didn't say anything about wanting celtic fans to sing pro IRA songs or did I say anything about me being ok with it, in fact I couldn't give a fuck what they sing,I'm a Rangers fan and am only concerned about Rangers and what they sing. I don't get offended at loyalist's songs :lol:, nor did I say ban this or that song :lol:. So you don't go to home game's because the atmosphere's shite ?, it is a pitty the atmosphere is shite, but is the main reason to go to Ibrox not to support Rangers ?. I wonder, do you just read the first few words of my post's and make up the rest ?.

I think you just contradicted yourself there.

And you have also said you don't want TBB boys sung so your also blowing wind up the wrong tree there also.

You might as well say ban every song that I don't agree with. :rolleyes:

How did I contradict myself exactly ?. I never said anything about wanting TBB not to be sung at all, I would just rather we didn't. Blowing wind up the wrong tree, what the fuck does that mean ?.

How did you not contradict yourself exactly ? :rolleyes:

And once again.

why oh why is it always the same 3 or 4 who want the tims to sing about all things IRA and "folk songs" yet dont want us singing loyalist songs. If we stop the loyalist songs, the british songs will be offensive to all next. The atmosphere at ibrox is shite without "banning" songs ffs. Do you honestly want to go to ibrox and sit and do fuck all. People like willbeary and mmrfc are always in on threads like this, that says it all for me.

I dont do home games anymore and its cunts like them that have made me stop. I enjoy being with like minded folk at the away days and UCL away games. Id rather spend a huge amount going to sway games were i know fellow fans will not be "upset and hurt" at the songs im singing.

The loyalist paramilitries that you seem dead against were doing something that most of us would not have the balls to do and that is fight an enemy who were intent on killing all things protestant. Also who were in the trenches fighting against the germans during WW1? thats right its the UVF, the guys that offend you deeply. As for the billy boys. F*nian only means catholic to those who have re written a dictionary to suit there agenda. So if i want to find the word soldier for instance offesnive i could just start telling people it means something it dosent. In no way whatsoever does the word F*nian mean catholic, sure you can dress it up as that but it isnt. No matter how you want to to argue it dosent. Remember great crusaders of all things offensive, the billy boys were around long before Rangers fans sang it. So who was it they fought? Ahh it was the F*nians, not catholics, muslims, buhdists, protestants, no religion whatsoever it was just plain F*nians we fought against.

Did any of you know that some of the highest ranking F*nians were actually protestants(altho why would that shower play around with facts, they dont like facts do they?) There has been and always will be catholic Rangers fans who sing the song, have sang the song and will always sing it, so where the fucks the problem??Some of our fans love to be right in amongst timmy, a band of merry men who support the Ira, hate Britain, love to disrupt 1 minutes silences werever they go, indeed thanks to them we now have minutes applause. Och as long as we all get along rosie eh? after all were aw H*** anyway eh? rolleyes.gif

I didn't say anything about wanting celtic fans to sing pro IRA songs or did I say anything about me being ok with it, in fact I couldn't give a fuck what they sing,I'm a Rangers fan and am only concerned about Rangers and what they sing. I don't get offended at loyalist's songs :lol:, nor did I say ban this or that song :lol:. So you don't go to home game's because the atmosphere's shite ?, it is a pitty the atmosphere is shite, but is the main reason to go to Ibrox not to support Rangers ?. I wonder, do you just read the first few words of my post's and make up the rest ?.

And you have also said you don't want TBB boys sung so your also blowing wind up the wrong tree there also.

How did I contradict myself exactly ?. I never said anything about wanting TBB not to be sung at all, I would just rather we didn't. Blowing wind up the wrong tree, what the fuck does that mean ?.

And once again.

You don't even know yourself :lol:, your trying to avoid explaining how in your small mind I contrtadicted myself :lol:, now explain ....

dont do home games anymore and its cunts like them that have made me stop. I enjoy being with like minded folk at the away days and UCL away games. Id rather spend a huge amount going to sway games were i know fellow fans will not be "upset and hurt" at the songs im singing.

thats right i said i dont go because of the atmosphere didnt I? wanker.gif

You forgot to post the part of your comment about how the atmosphere is shite and how you don't go to home games because of cunts like us laugh.gif, so since the atmosphere has turned shite that's when you decided to stop going laugh.gif ?.

I said that the atmosphere is shite!!!!! Because cunts like you i dont go no more. Fuck all to do with atmosphere is that better

And once again.

You don't even know yourself :lol:, your trying to avoid explaining how in your small mind I contrtadicted myself :lol:, now explain ....

Never heard of that before. :rolleyes:

You forgot to post the part of your comment about how the atmosphere is shite and how you don't go to home games because of cunts like us laugh.gif, so since the atmosphere has turned shite that's when you decided to stop going laugh.gif ?.

I said that the atmosphere is shite!!!!! Because cunts like you i dont go no more. Fuck all to do with atmosphere is that better

Cunt's like me ?, what have I done to prevent you from going ?.

And once again.

If you can't read what i highlighted and not see how you contradicted yourself then i give up altogether.

Does anyone else see how he contradicted himself?

mate i understand your frustrations about some of our fans but dont let fans stop you going

join 1 of the fans group and sit beside like minded folk because 1 day you might want to attend but circumstances might dictate you cant

WATP

SonoWilliam, I've actually had previous posts, however I didn't realise voicing your opinions on the team you love and have supported all your life was the sole preserve of those of many posts or that TBB was a taboo subject. Anyway I think if you read my post properly you'd see it was actually about a lot more than TBB, however I'll think twice before bothering in future. Where ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise.

Will i have my suspicion on you now as for a poster who can't spell the simple word of FOOTBALL and UEFA :rolleyes: must come under suspicion.

:shifty:

I'm still reading through the thread but you are questioning spelling?!

You spelt 'scots'...'scotch' in the last 48 hours!

You have no credence questioning anyone's spelling, period!

If you can't read what i highlighted and not see how you contradicted yourself then i give up altogether.

I can read it fine, I just don't understand how you think I've contradicted myself and I've asked you to explain and you can't. Your trying so hard to avoid answering my question and now your asking other's if they see how because you've not got an answer yourself :lol. now, explain how Iv'e contradicted myself, please :rolleyes:?.

SonoWilliam, I've actually had previous posts, however I didn't realise voicing your opinions on the team you love and have supported all your life was the sole preserve of those of many posts or that TBB was a taboo subject. Anyway I think if you read my post properly you'd see it was actually about a lot more than TBB, however I'll think twice before bothering in future. Where ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise.

Will i have my suspicion on you now as for a poster who can't spell the simple word of FOOTBALL and UEFA :rolleyes: must come under suspicion.

:lol::lol:

I have no problems with Catholics at all; I do have problems with terrorists though. A lot of the bother our club has got into centres around people confusing them both. I can understand the Billy Boys, but why on earth we chant 'F*ck the Pope' is beyond me. What point is it trying to prove? All it does is alienate ourselves from non-Irish Catholics and give Celtic ammo for their 'victimized' argument. To anyone who thinks we should be allowed to chant it because we're just 'proud of our tradition', I ask them: what issue have we ever had with the Catholic church itself? Also, bear in mind that when we were formed, we were watched and supported by all corners of the community, including Irish Catholics; we were not founded as a Protestant club. So in essence, don't get religion confused with politics.

whats wrong with saying "fuck the pope" if your a Protestant to me its a non issue

i hate the catholic church and theyre top man happens to be the pope

if we went and shouted "down with the pope" would that be ok ?

mate i understand your frustrations about some of our fans but dont let fans stop you going

join 1 of the fans group and sit beside like minded folk because 1 day you might want to attend but circumstances might dictate you cant

WATP

Once i give up my amatuer football KPL i will be back and will probably try TBO. I had my season ticket up untill 1 year ago, but as i couldnt attend 3pm saturday kick offs and the like i just gave it up so someone who could make all games got the use of it.

Its a gut wrench on a saturday mate knowing i wana be there, but as i dont want to regret giving up football to early as the Rangers will still be there. I done 14 away games last year and the 3 home games of the UCL. 00000042.gif

What you on about i haven't even said Scotch once.

Ok, maybe not 48 hours but close enough:

I'm presbyterian mate and my ancestors where Scottish and yes some of them did leave for America but they are not Irish they are Ulster-Scotch or British just like myself.

I can read it fine, I just don't understand how you think I've contradicted myself and I've asked you to explain and you can't. Your trying so hard to avoid answering my question and now your asking other's if they see how because you've not got an answer yourself :lol. now, explain how Iv'e contradicted myself, please :rolleyes:?.

Here's the best one I'm still laughing my balls off..:lol: :lol:

I never said anything about wanting TBB not to be sung at all,

I would just rather we didn't

:lol: :lol:

I'm presbyterian mate and my ancestors where Scottish and yes some of them did leave for America but they are not Irish they are Ulster-Scotch or British just like myself.

Holy shit :lol::lol::lol:, calling SOW stupid is an insult to stupid people.

Here's the best one I'm still laughing my balls off..:lol: :lol:

I never said anything about wanting TBB not to be sung at all,

I would just rather we didn't

:lol: :lol:

I would rather we did stop singing it but that doesn't mean I want it banned, how is that contradicting myself ?.

I have no problems with Catholics at all; I do have problems with terrorists though. A lot of the bother our club has got into centres around people confusing them both. I can understand the Billy Boys, but why on earth we chant 'F*ck the Pope' is beyond me. What point is it trying to prove? All it does is alienate ourselves from non-Irish Catholics and give Celtic ammo for their 'victimized' argument. To anyone who thinks we should be allowed to chant it because we're just 'proud of our tradition', I ask them: what issue have we ever had with the Catholic church itself? Also, bear in mind that when we were formed, we were watched and supported by all corners of the community, including Irish Catholics; we were not founded as a Protestant club. So in essence, don't get religion confused with politics.

whats wrong with saying "fuck the pope" if your a Protestant to me its a non issue

i hate the catholic church and theyre top man happens to be the pope

if we went and shouted "down with the pope" would that be ok ?

By the Catholic church, do you mean the organisation itself, or everybody who is a Catholic?

Whatever one it is, that's fine, it's your opinion, but I don't really see what it has to do with football.

the organisation i detest and loads of football teams have political leanings including barca , celtic ,athletic bilbao to name 3

Sorry my mistake Ulster-Scotch is what they spoke :rolleyes: