Dutch Wasters

BLUEWISDOM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any estimates on how much the club was shafted by those Dutch con-men,from Advocatt down.

Are you taking the piss??

By Dutch Wasters do you mean.

Dick Advocaat - Under him we played some of the best football seen at Ibrox in recent memory.

Artur Numan - One of the finest left backs to grace the pitch at our great club.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst - His record speaks for itself, went on to play for Arsenal, Barcelona and now Dutch captain, also made us a healthy sell on profit.

Michael Mols - But for that dirty cunt Oliver Kahn would have been a great.

Fernando Ricksen - Ok had a dodgy first season but when handed captaincy he grew and excelled in a central midfield role.

Bert Konterman - I'll give you him.

Any estimates on how much the club was shafted by those Dutch con-men,from Advocatt down.

Dick Advocaat - Under him we played some of the best football seen at Ibrox in recent memory.

Artur Numan - One of the finest left backs to grace the pitch at our great club.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst - His record speaks for itself, went on to play for Arsenal, Barcelona and now Dutch captain, also made us a healthy sell on profit.

Fernando Ricksen - Ok had a dodgy first season but when handed captaincy he grew and excelled in a central midfield role.

(tu)

This (tu).

(tu)

The De Boers - Probably the last World Class players we saw at Ibrox

(tu)

How the fuck did I forget them??? doh

Jesus, my orange top is signed solely by those two...

(tu)

this (tu)

nowhere near as much as wee fergus SHAFTED you lot [ not the first time that has happend ] for before he went moose hunting :sherlock:

:lol:

(tu)

The dutch also give us an Orange football top (tu)