Dutch Wasters

BLUEWISDOM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any estimates on how much the club was shafted by those Dutch con-men,from Advocatt down.

nowhere near as much as wee fergus SHAFTED you lot [ not the first time that has happend ] for before he went moose hunting :sherlock:

:lol:

op is a T*rrier

He's a better Bluenose and Prod than you are trumpet. mel gibson oan yer avatar ? Speaks fcukin volumes declan ! :sherlock:

Ha Ha, what a clown you are!! doh

I trust BD on this one to be fair mate. I said on another post he may be someone BD knows and it looks like we have confirmation of that and I refuse to beleive BD associates with tims on a social basis! :sherlock:

op is a T*rrier

He's a better Bluenose and Prod than you are trumpet. mel gibson oan yer avatar ? Speaks fcukin volumes declan ! :sherlock:

Never a truer thing said (tu)

There most certainly has been/is. For example, Marvin Andrews is Black.

op is a T*rrier

You his lover too!

Naw i'm not a bum bandit do you love MEL.

Any estimates on how much the club was shafted by those Dutch con-men,from Advocatt down.

Are you taking the piss??

By Dutch Wasters do you mean.

Dick Advocaat - Under him we played some of the best football seen at Ibrox in recent memory.

Artur Numan - One of the finest left backs to grace the pitch at our great club.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst - His record speaks for itself, went on to play for Arsenal, Barcelona and now Dutch captain, also made us a healthy sell on profit.

Michael Mols - But for that dirty cunt Oliver Kahn would have been a great.

Fernando Ricksen - Ok had a dodgy first season but when handed captaincy he grew and excelled in a central midfield role.

Bert Konterman - I'll give you him.

op is a T*rrier

There most certainly has been. For example, Marvin Andrews is Black.

Thats racist Boab

op is a T*rrier

You his lover too!

You appear to have a fascination with the man, and in a rhage in regards to your sexuality....

op is a T*rrier

Thats racist Boab

No, its just more true than sasa being a declan (tu)

Just an example.

op is a T*rrier

Thats racist Boab

No, its just more true than sasa being a declan (tu)

Just an example.

I think your missing the point here Boab. To say someone is black is offensive, I prefer the PC version which should be, 'Marvin Andrews is a man whose skin colour happens to be black'. You can't define someone by their skin colour in this day and age. As for Sasa being a declan, he's the one considering taking a job with them, what does that tell you about his principles and moral fibre?

op is a T*rrier

You his lover too!

You appear to have a fascination with the man, and in a rhage in regards to your sexuality....

Well your the one talking about your sexuality just like all you handwringers i think you have a gay orgy going on you know. :rolleyes:

op is a T*rrier

Brown nosing cunt.

So what he was a Nigger feck your PC shite its growing old and getting boring now.

Labour have been put out no need for the PC shite anymore.

I was being ironic you fucking fool, was winding Boab up ffs doh Still, nice to see you show your true colours

So what he was a n***er feck your PC shite its growing old and getting boring now.

Racist Bastard. You say the say about Edu, Beasley, Darcheville, etc.

So what he was a n***er feck your PC shite its growing old and getting boring now.

I was being ironic you fucking fool, was winding Boab up ffs doh Still, nice to see you show your true colours

Don't reply with a resonable post, it'll make you a "taig".