EDU's Non Goal at the WC

cooper1989

Tell you what. That was a cracking finish from Big Mo. Left footed volley after losing the defender?

Worst call (yet) in the WC. But MO changed that side in the second half. Our feed in Canada did mention he was from 'Glasgow Rangers'.

Well done Mo! :praise:

Great player.

Would not mind a few of those Yanks playing for us btw.

He was terrible when he came on. Slack passes, caught out of position, needless fouls, put his players under pressure, poor touch... did not look comfortable at all.

Edu played a blinder coops don't listen to that excuse for a person.

Me or Muff ?, because it looks like we've got the same opinion on Edu last friday where he did fuck all.

edu turned the game

How did he turn the game ?. Edu is so fuckin overrated because of that goal against THEM, Davis is twice the player he is, yet you don't see as much praise for him as Edu.

Me or Muff ?, because it looks like we've got the same opinion on Edu last friday where he did fuck all.

Can you not read again ask some one to look at it for you. (tu)

edu turned the game

How did he turn the game ?. Edu is so fuckin overrated because of that goal against US, Davis is twice the player he is, yet you don't see as much praise for him as Edu.

Balls Davis gets enough praise no dought about it, but its exactly as you said because EDU scored against YOUS. (tu)

Tell you what. That was a cracking finish from Big Mo. Left footed volley after losing the defender?

Worst call (yet) in the WC. But MO changed that side in the second half. Our feed in Canada did mention he was from 'Glasgow Rangers'.

Great player.

edu turned the game

If you actually think what I have put in bold is true, you both know absolutely fuck all about football. Edu was pish when he came on - slack in possession, always out of position, just all-together poor. That shot was the only thing he did right. I'll be very surprised if he starts the 3rd game.

Great player.

edu turned the game

If you actually think what I have put in bold is true, you both know absolutely fuck all about football. Edu was pish when he came on - slack in possession, always out of position, just all-together poor. That shot was the only thing he did right. I'll be very surprised if he starts the 3rd game.

The bastard of not putting a question mark in... edu turned the game?

I only saw the disallowed goal.

edu turned the game

How did he turn the game ?. Edu is so fuckin overrated because of that goal against US, Davis is twice the player he is, yet you don't see as much praise for him as Edu.

Balls Davis gets enough praise no dought about it, but its exactly as you said because EDU scored against YOUS. (tu)

You are as thick as shite :lol::lol::lol:.

Can you not read again ask some one to look at it for you. (tu)

SOW, your a shitebag.

Edu played a blinder coops don't listen to that excuse for a person mmfc1872.

Explain how Edu played a blinder ?.

You explain how he didn't?

Edu played a blinder coops don't listen to that excuse for a person mmfc1872.

You started the petty name calling, so instead of hiding, tell us why you thought Edu changed the game!

the goal was disallowed for a push by dempsey he pushed his marker into a slovenia player then runs through and would have made contact with the ball had edu not got there first, so it was a legitimate free kick.. certainly not the 'worst decision ever' (TM the american press)

jeez guys. Enough!

EDU is a Rangers player that scored a cracking goal in the WC that was wrongly ruled 'incorrect'.

Too much over analysis imho.

Sometimes called 'analysis paralysis' in my business. :-)

Remember.. we are all Rangers supporters. Let's not slag each other (unless it is warranted lol )

Edu was understandably a wee bit off the pace when he joined the action and some slack passes were almost costly to the USA defence but he steadied himself and as his confidence and composure grew his presence in the USA side was significant.

Did he single handedly turn the game? No way but he did have a positive impact and clearly played his part in helping his country come back to earn a draw after being 2-0 down.

If he hadn't come on do I think the USA would have got the draw? No way. :wink:

The goal was perfectly excecuted and it was still a dreadful decision from the ref to disallow Edu a remarkable winning goal in a vital World Cup tie. (tu)

the goal was disallowed for a push by dempsey he pushed his marker into a slovenia player then runs through and would have made contact with the ball had edu not got there first, so it was a legitimate free kick.. certainly not the 'worst decision ever' (TM the american press)

Will we just ignore the 5 players holding onto the 5 american players then rolleyes.gif