*** 26th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do 10 people write the score up?

we can see it ourselfs :lol:doh

Tbf, many people type 'peach', 'yes', 'wow' when a goal occurs and I know that IMO, putting the score is for clarity - particularly if one isn't watching the game and is watching the thread for info but also for clarity in general, from my perspective but also from others too I'd imagine.

The stadiums are so empty :disappointment: Couldnt they have given tickets away for free to the local schools?

What schools mate :lol:

you not been watching the life style there haha!

theres more homeless kids there than in the UK alltogether :P

Well the local orphanages or something. The amount of empty seats are embarassing.

The stadiums are so empty :disappointment: Couldnt they have given tickets away for free to the local schools?

Well the local orphanages or something. The amount of empty seats are embarassing.

It's also pissing rain there, maybe that kept people away

I totally agree bud or even advertise entry at the door for £10 the game before to fill the seats before people start coming home etc.

why do 10 people write the score up?

we can see it ourselfs :lol:doh

Tbf, many people type 'peach', 'yes', 'wow' for goals and I know that IMO, putting the score is for clarity - particularly if one isn't watching the game and is watching the thread for info.

Yeah m8 i see that its just annoying flicking through a forum seeing the same pish 20 times lol

To be fair i think South Korea have played an even game out there and will go home gutted.

BUT THANK FUCK URUGUAY HAS GOT THE RESULT :clap::21:

100/1 £20 each way looksnot 2 bad eh :D

It's also pissing rain there, maybe that kept people away

Yeah when it started raining the stadium emptied further but even other games with no disrespect to the smaller teams playing each other the stadium being 3/4rs full doesnt look good on the tv.