Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see it, but i won't quite be laughing it off after Keane, i never thought Keane would play for them in a million years.

60 k p/w for 6 months for the team he "always supported as a bhoy" Oh wait wasnt it Liverpool? OR maybe Wolves? Fuck i forgot how many teams keano loves

Celtic are stepping up their interest in Birmingham forward James McFadden, skysports.com understands.

Bhoys boss Neil Lennon is in the market for attacking reinforcements with Aiden McGeady expected to move on before the close of the transfer window.

McFadden is believed to be on Lennon's list of targets with Celtic holding a long-standing interest in the former Motherwell man.

Lennon is expected to have funds available from the sale of McGeady and he could be ready to test Birmingham's resolve to keep hold of McFadden

The talented Scotland international has a year left on his existing deal and has yet to agree an extension at St Andrews.

A number of other clubs are thought to be monitoring McFadden's situation, but Celtic are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by luring the Scot back to Glasgow.

Hope they spunk a fortune on him (tu)

Hey Teddy Bears and Bearettes;

Here is a story from this side of the pond that the Rangers and Toronto FC are after the same player.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.univision.com%2Fcentroamerica%2Fhonduras%2Farticle%2F2010-08-10%2Femilio-izaguirre-aun-podria-emigrar&sl=es&tl=en

http://futbol.univision.com/centroamerica/honduras/article/2010-08-10/emilio-izaguirre-aun-podria-emigr

I have seen this guy play 2 games against Toronto FC in the last 3 weeks. He definitely is a left winger, small in stature, but has a lot of skill and pace to take on players one on one. He was Montagua's best player in the two games and caused Toronto FC's defence all kinds of problems. I can't see Mo Johnston tipping Rangers off on this guy when he also wants to sign him. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out. :sherlock:

Cheers;

BlackPantherBear

Hey Teddy Bears and Bearettes;

Here is a story from this side of the pond that the Rangers and Toronto FC are after the same player.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.univision.com%2Fcentroamerica%2Fhonduras%2Farticle%2F2010-08-10%2Femilio-izaguirre-aun-podria-emigrar&sl=es&tl=en

http://futbol.univision.com/centroamerica/honduras/article/2010-08-10/emilio-izaguirre-aun-podria-emigr

I have seen this guy play 2 games against Toronto FC in the last 3 weeks. He definitely is a left winger, small in stature, but has a lot of skill and pace to take on players one on one. He was Montagua's best player in the two games and caused Toronto FC's defence all kinds of problems. I can't see Mo Johnston tipping Rangers off on this guy when he also wants to sign him. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out. :sherlock:

Cheers;

BlackPantherBear

1280912833543.jpg

Craig Bellamy was in the paper yesterday discussing all the teams he could sign for, discussed a few teams, one being Cardiff were he would be tempted to go to be closer to his family. He didnt mention Celtic once. Lennon, the wank, said last wednesday when they got puffed out the CL they were after bellamy, Celtic fans go into overdrive. Season tickets, at celtic park dont improve much though, so again today Lennon does an interview on SSN to say they've made an enquiry to Man City for bellend features, Man City dont confirm this, Bellamy doesnt confirm it. Rangers could make an enquiry for Bellamy, infact, Gretna could make an enquiry for Craig Bellamy, But these deluded scum have got it into their thick heads that hes " coming home ". Does Bellamy support Celtic? every celtic fan ive spoken to today, seem to think hes a diehard Celtic fan, and would choose them over any premiership club any day of the week. He might be for all i know? i just didnt know that.

Anyway the fact of the matter is, Bellamy wont be signing for Celtic.

He'll sign for Redknapp or Hughes and if hes going to take a paycut, he'll be signing or Cardiff.

The same way Kheane was a die hard celtic fan, yet im sure when he signed for Liverpool Sky Sports done an interview with him for his first game and he seemed like he supported pool growing up, im sure he even said he was a die hard pool fan, but no no, he was a die hard celtic man.

The taigs think every player is inlove with them.

Craig Bellamy was in the paper yesterday discussing all the teams he could sign for, discussed a few teams, one being Cardiff were he would be tempted to go to be closer to his family. He didnt mention Celtic once. Lennon, the wank, said last wednesday when they got puffed out the CL they were after bellamy, Celtic fans go into overdrive. Season tickets, at celtic park dont improve much though, so again today Lennon does an interview on SSN to say they've made an enquiry to Man City for bellend features, Man City dont confirm this, Bellamy doesnt confirm it. Rangers could make an enquiry for Bellamy, infact, Gretna could make an enquiry for Craig Bellamy, But these deluded scum have got it into their thick heads that hes " coming home ". Does Bellamy support Celtic? every celtic fan ive spoken to today, seem to think hes a diehard Celtic fan, and would choose them over any premiership club any day of the week. He might be for all i know? i just didnt know that.

Anyway the fact of the matter is, Bellamy wont be signing for Celtic.

He'll sign for Redknapp or Hughes and if hes going to take a paycut, he'll be signing or Cardiff.

He's not a Celtic fan, they seem to think he is because he was a good player for them, I'm shitting my pants at the possibility of him going back there tbh.