Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance though I wouldn't be too upset if he went there. He'd need to have the season of his life playing behind Loovens and co.

He did it all the time with that jobby defence at Newcastle. He leaves and they go down. Obviously not the only reason why they went down, but a huge loss. There is no doubting how good a signing he would be and I would say far better than either Keane or Bellamy as a signing.

Of course, it's all hypothetical, and Mancini seemed to insist he wants him to say. They've been linked with some decent players and so far have bought a load of shite! Much more interested in our signings than theirs, because we need to pick good players that can fit in to a very settled squad without disturbing the balance of it

"Those appearances sparked interest from a number of clubs in Europe, with Manchester City’s large squad making it likely that the player would be available on loan. David Villa has already been signed by the English Premier League club and the likely arrival of James Milner would push wide player Weiss further down the pecking order."

O rly.

Why the fuck do celtic fans say players are " coming home " wtf are these ratty bastards on about?

Given " coming home " ?

Were in ireland is glasgow? think dirty manky bastards.

Given wont sign, either will bellamy. However, i do hope Bellamy and Given dont find new clubs till the last day of the transfer window, and Lennon still feeds celtic fans with the shite that they are going to sign them.

And are stuck with than an even worse team mowbray left lennon 5 months ago :lol:

He had a trial with Ipswich 2 year ago! Obviously Ipswich thot he was keek. What sticks in my throat is this cunt is coming for a medical and signing whilst Welcome cunt get a work permit? What da fuck is all that about?

How many work permits have the tramps got this year? And we cant get 1.

Obviously he's the new Moravcik. He's a good player, but you can't just say he's the new 'someone' just because they're from the same country...

Anyway, he'd be a good signing I think, although it sounds as if the left back ain't up to much. Mulgrew must be raging. :lol: