Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

Can someone tell me where them losing keane, borat, mcgayday, kamara, naylor, fox, hinkel(will certainly go) mcmanus, caldwell, mcdonald, robson has made them stronger?

Fuck all F*nian bastards let the cunts drown in there holy water. There weaker this year, there manager likes swallowing his tongue and the famine is over im sure theyl go home crabflute.gif

totally agree with the bold.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to forget that they have also lost Keane, Kamara, N`Guemo and 1 or 2 others if Im`e not mistaken.

For a club who have posted terrible financial results for the previous six months and have another season of no CL income they seem to be putting a lot of faith and cash in a manager who will implode personally if Rangers mange to get a good lead over them this season.

N'Guemo and Kamara did fcuk all, N'Guemo was terrible, and I wish they had signed him, Kamara had his injury problems. Keane scored the goals, but he was only a loan deal, and they have added to their forward line.

Can someone tell me where them losing keane, borat, mcgayday, kamara, naylor, fox, hinkel(will certainly go) mcmanus, caldwell, mcdonald, robson has made them stronger?

Fuck all F*nian bastards let the cunts drown in there holy water. There weaker this year, there manager likes swallowing his tongue and the famine is over im sure theyl go home crabflute.gif

They lost five of those players in January - only in the summer were some of those deals made permenant. McGeady, Boruc, Naylor, Hinkel, Fox, McManus, Caldwell, Robson... are all shite.

Ledley, Juarez, Hooper, Majstorovic are decent players. Don't know much about the rest of them? If Kayal and Du Cha-Ri are worse than N'Guemo and Naylor/Fox, then they have problems. When we were linked with the Honduras left back, a few were happy, seems he is on his way to the bheggars - better than Mulgrew I'd imagine.

The strikers couldn't look at Keane, although I think Hooper will score goals, when fit. They have Rogne, Rasmussen, Hooiveld... who were injured a lot.

IMO, celtc are stronger than last season.