Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeee's no a tim fan,he doesn't give a fuck about them,he's no even a practicing tim :sherlock:

Fuck sake - I need my bed. I've posted in this twice earlier and for some reason I've now suddenly thought it was about Celtic players.

Jesus wept... doh

none, i ignore every F*nian bastard who is an entertainer, famous comedian, jhourno, politician or shop owner

i try my best not to help their careers, business or line their pocket

fucking hate the vhermin so much, animals and Scotlands REAL Shame

:)

They only do the same to us, just look at the number of t*rriers in good/high profile jobs nowadays, they are everywhere, looking after their own!

none, i ignore every F*nian bastard who is an entertainer, famous comedian, jhourno, politician or shop owner

i try my best not to help their careers, business or line their pocket

fucking hate the vhermin so much, animals and Scotlands REAL Shame

:)

They only do the same to us, just look at the number of t*rriers in good/high profile jobs nowadays, they are everywhere, looking after their own!

I like the cut of your jib son, it's good to know that some are listening ! (tu):sherlock:

Leggo's Blog Page :praise:

AIDEN McGEADY'S spew of bile over the dear green place which is my native city, was as predictable as it was preposterous and pathetic.

According to the Moscow bound former Celtic player, he had to get away from Glasgow because he was a hate figure who had been subjected to death threats.

Yet, according to one senior source of mine within Strathclyde Police HQ ,there is no record of McGeady ever making a complaint to them, or of them ever investigating any such serious threat against him.

He also says he was fed up with Glasgow and wanted to leave, and that it was nothing against Celtic, but Glasgow was the problem.

However, it is when he delves into murky waters that the situation becomes - as you might expect - muddied.

For he claims some fans hate everything Celtic stand for, and - and I quote McGeady directly - ''Everything I stand for as an Irish Catholic, playing for Celtic.''

He went on to mention some of the places where he says the abuse is at its highest, these being, Ibrox, Tynecastle, Motherwell and Falkirk.

But it is the fact he mentions what Celtic stand for, and what he, as an Irish Catholic stands for, which has me baffled.

After all Celtic, as their Mission Statement, makes clear, hold no truck with any sort of discrimination. Does McGeady think Celtic stand for Irish Cathlolics? It will be interesting to see whether or not chairman John Reid and chief executive Peter Lawwell move quickly to dis-associate Celtic with their former player's inflamatory remarks.

I also wonder just what the reader who took offence at my light hearted reference to my granny being a Presbyterian, thinks of McGeady citing religion in such a way.

Funnily enough in the last quarter of a century I have never been aware of a greater intensity of abuse directed at Celtic players at Ibrox, Tynecastle, Motherwell and Falkirk than that hurled at Rangers players at Parkhead and the homes of those other three clubs.

Though when Rangers visit Easter Road the vilification from the Hibernian supporters usually exceeds all they have to suffer elsewhere, with the exception of the east end of Glasgow.

Mo Johnston - I don't give a fuck if anyone has a problem with me saying that, I'm still saying it.

Always thought he must be a bit of a mercenary bastard while admiring him for his guts but I really can't help feeling genuine fondness when I hear the tims talking about him. Probably the most painful and lasting blow ever struck against them by our fine club.

Remember the joke back in the NIAR days?

What's the difference between ra shellick and ra cardinal?

The cardinal's winning.......

Aye remember it well, also remember cellic gettin gubbed at IBROX BY RAITH on the day he was made up to be cardinal, apparently his promotion was organised for that day so all he had to do was pick up the phone and hear cellic had won but the rest is history as we all know. Think thats what killed the old cunt in the end ! :sherlock:

Always thought he must be a bit of a mercenary bastard while admiring him for his guts but I really can't help feeling genuine fondness when I hear the tims talking about him. Probably the most painful and lasting blow ever struck against them by our fine club.

I'm sure mojo is still probably one of them, but to hear the way they talk about him is so fuckin' funny :lol:, I got told of one of THEM it would've been like Super Ally joining THEM at his prime.