Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they also had a sectarian banner. why was this not removed.??

348nb6e.jpg

You just know the mhedia would have a field day if we had a banner with Walter Smith next to a burning Parkhead

Celtic boss Neil Lennon is ready to go head to head with bitter rivals Rangers for £1million-rated Chris Eagles.

Lennon is fuming that Ibrox boss Walter Smith signed Vladimir Weiss from Manchester City right under his nose – and now he wants Eagles.

Rangers had agreed a fee for the midfielder but the Burnley star turned them down because he was not impressed by their pay deal.

Now Celtic are keen to tie up a deal for him and will push the boat out as they look to replace Aiden McGeady – who signed for Spartak Moscow last week – with a big name.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Celtic-and-Rangers-to-battle-it-out-for-Burnley-midfielder-Chris-Eagles-article562379.html#ixzz0xTHR9gUS

:rolleyes:

If they had 46 k and our figure was right from our first home game then they had more than us

Ibrox - 51,082

Parkhead - 60,832

Rangers v Killie - 45,739

Celtic v St Mirren - 46,812

We had 5343 empty, they had 14,020 empty

dont ever try to defend them

The tattie howker wants 32 senior players for his assault on the three domestic trophies and a massive run in the Europa League. This way he can have two different teams for any given match to combat the opposition no matter who they are playing or what tactics they use.....I kid you not. :wanker:

I think the press are trying to spin this as another us v them for a player!! I hope its not true, that prick had his chance to sign for the Rangers, win trophies and play Champions League football - ambitious boy he is not!!

The tattie howker wants 32 senior players for his assault on the three domestic trophies and a massive run in the Europa League. This way he can have two different teams for any given match to combat the opposition no matter who they are playing or what tactics they use.....I kid you not. :wanker:

Typical Rhat does he realise that 11+11=22 ffs :doh: silly bheggar