Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keane was a celtc failure first time around so why should we give a shit if they are daft enough to splash out 65k a week for a guy that couldn't score against us or Ross County ffs. :wanker:

As much as I dislike the guy and the tims I honestly dont think anyone could call him a failure. Yes the team lost to Ross County and we won the league but the guy scored 12 goals in 16 games, a good record in anyone's books

Apparently Friday if the delussional fucks are to be believed. Altho he has been injured the last 2 games. The taigs are his level tho horrible little cunt.

Awaits Bryan1690 to defend his "hero"

:lol:

If he signs for them permanently i will hate him, so dont sign Keane :)

As much as I dislike the guy and the tims I honestly dont think anyone could call him a failure. Yes the team lost to Ross County and we won the league but the guy scored 12 goals in 16 games, a good record in anyone's books

Yep, if they got Keane at this stage then it would have more of an impact, we were 10 points clear by the time he arrived on the January deadline day.

Surely they couldn't afford to sign him permanently?

Mostly penalties.

Pumped on his debut, against us and in the cup. We have nothing to fear.