The long term future ?

In the space of ten years we've went from spending £12.5million on tore andre flo to bringing in players of kirk broadfoots quality, players of broadfoots quality in the days of the gios and the numans would have never been considered. Weve already lost a number of players out of contract but i think if we lose thomson that will be the start of the sharp downward spiral and i dont see us ever recovering properly without taking 2 steps backward first! i really fear for our club and by the season after next i can see us flogging players like edu, whittaker, fleck, lafferty etc untill we are only left with our youngsters. do u reckon we could end up playing for the top 6 in the league in the next 5-10 years as we sign players of the quality of say simon ford ?

not with 40 odd thousand still buying season books, no chance, we will alway be challenging for the title

our budget when debt free is still huge compared to most european clubs

when we are finally rid of murray, bain and smith then we will be able to move on

sadly mccoists tenure will be more of the same shite

when the debt is gone and we do not have to answer to a bank then we can move on

we just have to hang on in there till we get change

or fight harder than ever to get change quicker than the club want to change

not with 40 odd thousand still buying season books, no chance, we will alway be challenging for the title

when we are finally rid of murray, bain and smith then we will be able to move on

when the debt is gone and we do not have to answer to a bank then we can move on

:clap:

Just wanted to know what yous thought, but with ure response there flecky i doubt anybody need bother to post a reply :beer1:(tu)

Just wanted to know what yous thought, but with ure response there flecky i doubt anybody need bother to post a reply :beer1:(tu)

cheers mucker, have a good night now

:beer1:

(tu)