Morgaro Gomis

If Thomsons does go Gomis has to become a priority IMO.

There's been a lot of rags saying that Dunde Utd would sell for about 900k to avoid losing him for nothing next year.

Hopefully we go after him and there is a silver lining re Thomson leaving, but I seriously doubt it.

If Thomsons does go Gomis has to become a priority IMO.

There's been a lot of rags saying that Dunde Utd would sell for about 900k to avoid losing him for nothing next year.

Hopefully we go after him and there is a silver lining re Thomson leaving, but I seriously doubt it.

£900k for Gomis would be a great deal.

I believe that as a footballer he will required to be paid and therefore isnt a viable option at the minute

:lol:

If DU are selling him for £900k, we'll probably start the bidding at £50k. :BELM:

I've wanted him at Rangers for a number of seasons - Davis and Gomis in the middle!

Forget this McArthur pish.

All three of them are too small, didnt you know that you need to be 6ft plus and be "good in the air" to play in the SPL.

Would be a great signing but if we did sign a CM its pretty much certain that Davis will stay on the right IMO.

Why would we need a central midfielder when we apparently have the player of the year Lee McCulloch trotting around our midfield

I heard hes playing upfront next season Tumshie :craphead:

Gomis has the ability to get stuck in like Thomson and Mcculloch, has a good workrate and pace about him, also a good touch/control and can get forward and contribute on the odd occasion, I reckon he could do Thomson's role even more effectively and is a player Id like to see come in if we let Thomson go