Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm is low.

Perhaps he fancies coming up to Rangers to win things and play in Europe, as opposed to playing for someone like Bolton or Middlesborough.

Haven't we spent two weeks criticising Boyd for doing the opposite?

I never criticised Boyd.

any updates ?

Aye hes signed mate. 1.4 million and hes on 15 k pweek

that was quick, but I meant have we offereda set amount, is there a medical scheduled, are there any other teams now linked to him? this kinda thing, media rumours. with the number of guys on here who have inside sources you would think something would get to us by now :craphead:

no, no updates yet

get down to auchenhowie lads with yer laptops n dongles, find oot whats happening!

think we want him tied up for going away though so it could and should be done quick

:)

any updates ?

Aye hes signed mate. 1.4 million and hes on 15 k pweek

that was quick, but I meant have we offereda set amount, is there a medical scheduled, are there any other teams now linked to him? this kinda thing, media rumours. with the number of guys on here who have inside sources you would think something would get to us by now :craphead:

all we know is that the 2 clubs are discussing things over atm!

YAAAAS! Its quite sad how excited I am :blush:

Better than christmas morning :blush:

At least we have someone new...at this point I really am not that picky. Time to start dranking... :beer1:

YAAAAS! Its quite sad how excited I am :blush:

Better than christmas morning :blush:

At least we have someone new...at this point I really am not that picky. Time to start dranking... :beer1:

Even if you were picky Im sure you wouldn't be annoyed hes signing.