Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

So. Now we need a left Winger? Ideas!!

Either wee flecky stands up to be counted (i know it's not 100% his primary position but he has the tools to be a great winger also) or we try to tempt Dundee Utd

They are in the genuine shit (finished 3rd and won the cup yet still needed a 1m cash injection from the Thompson family) so if we could offer abt 850k with future add-ons they would be hard pushed to reject imho

Eagles Davis Edu Conway

Now that is one menacing midfield four. A proper statement of intent.

Not that I will get carried away but this is a positive step in the right direction after the constant negativity of the last 6 weeks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either wee flecky stands up to be counted (i know it's not 100% his primary position but he has the tools to be a great winger also) or we try to tempt Dundee Utd

They are in the genuine shit (finished 3rd and won the cup yet still needed a 1m cash injection from the Thompson family) so if we could offer abt 850k with future add-ons they would be hard pushed to reject imho

Eagles Davis Edu Conway

Not that I will get carried away but this is a positive step in the right direction after the constant negativity of the last 6 weeks

big YES from me

better than big lee in there with naisy or laffs wide left!

(tu)

Eagles Davis Edu Conway

I forgot about Conway, good call. He would make an excellent addition to the squad.

who told us yesterday eagles would be at murray park today?

who was it?

marko.

cheers

lovely, well done marko, am i allowed to ask how you knew he was coming up?

Sure Blouie said he had heard it too. :ph34r:

maybe mate, but marko was hours before anyone else knew on here, sure it was early doors yesterday, thats proper contacts :wink:

(tu)

Conway is a tim

we know, but who cares?

he only deserves criticism if he stops putting the effort in or is complete garbage, if we sign him, and that goes for any player

:wink:

If you really want to panic though, Paul Hartley wants to come back to Scotland and Walter needs some cover for the Midfield and has an odd habit of signing ageing Scotland Internationals on the cheap.

McArthur for under a million would be a good shout too. In fact, I'd prefer him over Conway.

Isn't McArthur a more central minded player? We need a winger, Conway is a decent shout, cheap too! However I would like another player of Eagles stature.

All this excitement over a Burnley player, a team that were relegated, and I would love to know how often all the posters spurting in their pants have seen him play.

Going by your negativity, I would love to know how often you have watched him play?

Conway is a tim

we know, but who cares?

he only deserves criticism if he stops putting the effort in or is complete garbage, if we sign him, and that goes for any player

:wink:

If you really want to panic though, Paul Hartley wants to come back to Scotland and Walter needs some cover for the Midfield and has an odd habit of signing ageing Scotland Internationals on the cheap.

not good enough, not needed and he has never hidden the fact he hates us, and he decided to ignore ally and walters calls last time to sign for the pedos.

no thanks

(tu)

Guest therabbitt

McArthur for under a million would be a good shout too. In fact, I'd prefer him over Conway.

Isn't McArthur a more central minded player? We need a winger, Conway is a decent shout, cheap too! However I would like another player of Eagles stature.

He is but Walter could play him on the right hand side. I'd like to see him at us rather than down south. Conway would probably cost too much...

Im realy getting ecxited over this POSSIBLE signing! I have been saying for a while that if we are going to spend the little money that we have then it must be on players who can improve the first 11 and eagles would certainly do just that! Still not a done deal but looks realy positive! :D

All this excitement over a Burnley player, a team that were relegated, and I would love to know how often all the posters spurting in their pants have seen him play.

Rather a lot actually. Just because a team gets relegated from the EPL doesn't make their players poor by default. Most of the Birmingham side that did so well last season where also in the side relegated two seasons previous.

I'd imagine I've seen him as often as most on here. How many Burnley games were even live last year?

Would I be wrong or right to say that all EPL games are screened live? I think that most of them are. :blush:

Guest therabbitt

Im realy getting ecxited over this POSSIBLE signing! I have been saying for a while that if we are going to spend the little money that we have then it must be on players who can improve the first 11 and eagles would certainly do just that! Still not a done deal but looks realy positive! :D

Absolutely, looks good but not done yet. Just ask Celtic about Campbell and Bullard...