Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a story on this on the BBC website but I can't read it. Can anyone post it?

The BBC have confirmed we're currently deep in talks with Burnley.

Also read on one of the Burnley forums that he's at Murray Park for a medical.

Still a bit to go on this one but things are looking good - on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give this an 8 in terms of him signing.

I'm moist at the thought of it.

There is a story on this on the BBC website but I can't read it. Can anyone post it?

Still a bit to go on this one but things are looking good - on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give this an 8 in terms of him signing.

I wouldn't believe what a Burnley forum says tbh with regards to him having a medical.

Rangers have opened talks with Burnley about signing the Championship club's winger, Chris Eagles.

The Clarets are now waiting for the Scottish champions to return with a firm offer for the 24-year-old.

But they stress that they do not need to sell any of their players, despite dropping out the top flight, and that Eagles has not made a transfer request.

Like his team-mates, Eagles will have faced a drop in wages following Burnley's relegation.

Eagles has a year of his contract still to run, having been signed by Owen Coyle for Burnley on a three-year deal from Manchester United in July 2008.

He had been with Watford as a youth before moving to United's academy.

Eagles returned to the Hornets on loan and was also farmed out to Sheffield Wednesday and NEC Nijmegen during his time at Old Trafford.

He has made more than 90 appearances for Burnley and helped them to promotion to the Premier League in England two seasons ago.

Rangers are seeking wide midfielders following the departure of Nacho Novo, who signed for Sporting Gijon in search of regular first-team starts, and United States international DaMarcus Beasley.

I wouldn't believe what a Burnley forum says tbh with regards to him having a medical.

No, I don't believe that either, I'm only quoting. Having said that, there's a thread on another well known Rangers forum saying he was spotted at Murray Park yesterday. (I know, I know)

But there's no doubt in my own mind that we're in for him in a BIG way and I genuinely believe he's on his way!

NOW ON SKY SPORTS!!!

:lol: foaming at the tip. (tu)