Players

Stefano Okaka

Also see

Transfer Centre

Fantasy Football

Papers

Your View

Betting

Roma forward Stefano Okaka is hoping for a move to England or Scotland, according to the player's agent.

The 20-year-old Italian striker spent a spell on loan at Fulham last season, after finding first-team opportunities hard to come by in Serie A.

Okaka is keen to move in order to get games under his belt, so as to help his progression to the Italy national team having already been capped at Under 21 level.

His agent, Domenico Scopelliti, told romanews.eu: "English and Scottish clubs interested in Stefano? I have not been contacted by any club in particular.

"Certainly, if Roma decide to sell him, Stefano would like to repeat the experience in England or go to play in Scotland.

"They are the leagues suitable for his characteristics. I think that Okaka should play with continuity, and this obviously cannot happen in Roma.

"I believe that another experience like that at Fulham would be fine and that's what I am looking for.

"Hopefully it will be a little Premier League club, because that would enable him to play a whole season in one of the most beautiful and difficult championships in the world.

"The national team is one of the main objectives of Stefano."

Roma forward Stefano Okaka is hoping for a move to England or Scotland, according to the player's agent.

The 20-year-old Italian striker spent a spell on loan at Fulham last season, after finding first-team opportunities hard to come by in Serie A.

Okaka is keen to move in order to get games under his belt, so as to help his progression to the Italy national team having already been capped at Under 21 level.

His agent, Domenico Scopelliti, told romanews.eu: "English and Scottish clubs interested in Stefano? I have not been contacted by any club in particular.

"Certainly, if Roma decide to sell him, Stefano would like to repeat the experience in England or go to play in Scotland.

"They are the leagues suitable for his characteristics. I think that Okaka should play with continuity, and this obviously cannot happen in Roma.

"I believe that another experience like that at Fulham would be fine and that's what I am looking for.

"Hopefully it will be a little Premier League club, because that would enable him to play a whole season in one of the most beautiful and difficult championships in the world.

"The national team is one of the main objectives of Stefano."