Gordon Strachan

Gid

Since becoming Middlesbrough boss Strachan has only signed players he's previously managed or players he has previously come up against. Does this lack of scouting prove once and for all that during his time at the vermin, he really did just wait to see who we were after and then try to steal them himself? He really looks incapable of scouting a player for himself.

Whether that's the case or not it worked., He knows what he's getting with players he has previous knowledge of I think it's perfectly reasonable saves time plus you have a good idea of their attributes, Obviously not happy that he's took advantage of our financial situation however i'd say he done as much damage to celt*c taking Robson Mcmanus etc who know the SPL well. As for signing our targets I'd say that was also a clever move by Strachan wound us up plus they seemed to work out for him so for that Strachan your a cunt.

I really fucking hope Middlesbrough do fucking pish this season,next season and he season after that! Chesney you can sign all the old firm players you can get you are still a shite manager. He won the title three seasons on the bounce so what its either Us or them, not much competition is there. This test down south will really see you crash and burn :craphead: