No Surrender

JackAlex93

I can understand everyones anger and frustration at what is happening at our great club at the moment but we all have to come together and get right behind the team next season and hopefuly we will retain the title next year.

Whatever happens to our club i will never stop supporting the team and i will support them till the day i die.

Lets not let the mhanky press and the tims get the better of us we need to rise above it, lets try and scrap the pessimisum and lets just enjoy the fact that we are the champions and that we are the fuckin people :21::clap:

I can understand everyones anger and frustration at what is happening at our great club at the moment but we all have to come together and get right behind the team next season and hopefuly we will retain the title next year.

Whatever happens to our club i will never stop supporting the team and i will support them till the day i die.

Lets not let the mhanky press and the tims get the better of us we need to rise above it, lets try and scrap the pessimisum and lets just enjoy the fact that we are the champions and that we are the fuckin people :21::clap:

Spot on mate. We said the same last season and looked how that turned out. No surrender !!

Why do people take satisfaction out of saying .... i'll support you no matter what? .. is that not a given? fuck sake! none of us will ever change team? NO MATTER WHAT?

PS fuck the pope!

Why do people take satisfaction out of saying .... i'll support you no matter what? .. is that not a given? fuck sake! none of us will ever change team? NO MATTER WHAT?

PS fuck the pope!

have u not realised that there are rangers fans who say things like, "if kenny miller signs for us i will not be back at ibrox" people like that arent real fans they are merley glory hunters :wink:

here here