Steven Naismith - Big Season Ahead

whitey126

the only thing i've got to complain about naisy is his price tag, if he cost 600 grand which is probably what he was worth then there would be no complaints but if walter picks him for a match then he'll get my unwavering support .

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ gunslinger -

:lol:

whats up cowboy, no be bothered to read the whole thread? easier just to go with whatever suits yer agenda, doesnt matter if its lies!! doh!

read the thread, ricky got the wrong end of the stick

@ gunslinger -

whats up cowboy, no be bothered to read the whole thread? easier just to go with whatever suits yer agenda, doesnt matter if its lies!! doh!

but hes right regardless. i have known a couple of people like you no matter how wrong they are they wont accept it. its unplesant and both were taigs which was no surprise to me.

your actually right on naismith i would say in fairness.

@ gunslinger -

but hes right regardless. i have known a couple of people like you no matter how wrong they are they wont accept it. its unplesant and both were taigs which was no surprise to me.

:anguish:

more unfounded bile flung in my direction

for the record, i do accept when im wrong, fuck ive apologised enough on here, but i will not accept when people think they can turn my words into something they want to read or read my posts like something they want to hear, no chance

everything on here is in black and white, its there for all to see, i have nothing to hide and im not a liar or a bead rattling bastard!

@ gunslinger -

for the record, i do accept when im wrong, fuck ive apologised enough on here, but i will not accept when people think they can turn my words into something they want to read or read my posts like something they want to hear, no chance

everything on here is in black and white, its there for all to see, i have nothing to hide and im not a liar or a bead rattling bastard!

the irony of this post is stunning.

you cut two sections of my post out and turned them into something they arent :lol: i dont think your a liar or a bead rattler.

you resorting to calling me names and a taig make me think your a deeply unplesant caracter but thats only natural on my part i would say.

@ gunslinger -

the irony of this post is stunning.

you cut two sections of my post out and turned them into something they arent :lol: i dont think your a liar or a bead rattler.

you resorting to calling me names and a taig make me think your a deeply unplesant caracter but thats only natural on my part i would say.

again, please take time to read this - i did not, have not and would not call you a taig! the worst "name" i have called you is "cowboy" does that offend you? if so, im sorry, i thought it was pretty appropriate, but given your username, not even close to being offensive :)

work in the morning so i will say nighty night

:wink:

I like the boy. I think this will be his first full pre-season injury free. Think he could step up to the mark this season. Lot of pressure on him this year and he knows it. He knows what he has to do!!

Wish him all the best!

hes pish.you also have to remember he has had 3 YEARS to prove himself and has done fuckall.also he has a wee annoying poofy face you want to punch fuck out of.and hes a utter shitebag on park when anybody squares up to him.

Don't rate Naismith. His first touch and general control of the ball is woeful. The best part of his game is his heading ability.

Another big season for him but then again I said the same thing last season and he failed to live up to expectations.

I was jumping through hoops when Naismith came to us. Although his reported transfer fee of around £2m was too much in my opinion,I still thought that he would be a fantastic buy for us,considering his youth and potential at the time.

Sadly, due to circumstances,he has not progressed one iota in the 3 years he has been at Ibrox and although he is still very young, he really has to push himself to up his game this year....no matter where he plays.

Walter has already commented on how players will have to possibly play in different positions this coming season,so Steven Naismith will have to get off on a good foot starting in Australia and show the Rangers fan what he can do.

Good footballers can play anywhere on a park when it comes to the basics of football...passing, vision, awareness, teamwork and commitment.They don't have to be the fastest thing on two legs if they can pass a ball...things that Naismith has been mainly deficient in for quite some time.

It's maybe not the last chance Saloon for Naismith this year, but it must be mighty close. :pipe:

I was jumping through hoops when Naismith came to us. Although his reported transfer fee of around £2m was too much in my opinion,I still thought that he would be a fantastic buy for us,considering his youth and potential at the time.

Sadly, due to circumstances,he has not progressed one iota in the 3 years he has been at Ibrox and although he is still very young, he really has to push himself to up his game this year....no matter where he plays.

Walter has already commented on how players will have to possibly play in different positions this coming season,so Steven Naismith will have to get off on a good foot starting in Australia and show the Rangers fan what he can do.

Good footballers can play anywhere on a park when it comes to the basics of football...passing, vision, awareness, teamwork and commitment.They don't have to be the fastest thing on two legs if they can pass a ball...things that Naismith has been mainly deficient in for quite some time.

It's maybe not the last chance Saloon for Naismith this year, but it must be mighty close. :pipe:

The Saloon is CLOSED

such a shame, another one will be hounded out the club coz fans cant be bothered to give him a chance, a bit of time or any support

:(

A huge disappointment. Chances have to be earned. He has been consistently poor so WS did not play him too much. Falls about into people giving away free kicks, little pace or control a big letdown as I thought he would be a star.

Hope he does well, but not really expecting it.

• 10 months later...

Bumping this thread

As I said in the OP this was the season that he needed to turn his potential into an end product... and by God didn't he.

A fantastic season, a season where he's went from bit part squad player to one of the first names on the team sheet, and a season where he's won over all his doubters.

Superb kid.... Keep it up (tu)

Steven Naismith is already a good player and if he can repeat the form he found this season I'll be happy.

When he came back from injury the squad started playing better - the difference was very noticeable in my opinion - and he played a big part in our run in to the end of the season. He even scored some worthy goals against Spain, Bursaspor and Killie on the last day.

He's lively, gets in good positions and can pass the ball well in the final third. I think Jelavic agrees because he seems to know just where to run when Naisy has the ball.

I'll be looking forward to seeing his name on the first 11 team sheet next season.