Fraserburgh v Rangers XI

Polo

Went to watch the game today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rangers ended up winning 3-2 in the end, taking the lead 3 times and being pegged back the first couple of times. Goals came from Rory Loy, Kamil Wiktorski and Archie Campbell.

The boys played well, particularly in the first half where they passed the ball around well and dictated the play. They played against the wind in the second half and didn't quite manage to get the ball down and play it as much. I was pleased to see there was an emphasis on the keeper distributing the ball to his defenders and building from the back.

Bendiksen was impressive in behind Loy before being subbed midway through the first half with a knock. Loy and Kyle Hutton were stand outs in the first half along with the number 11 (who's name I didn't catch). Hutton is an absolute tank by the way.

In the second half Wiktorski played a blinder, taking his goal well and showing some really silky touches. He's also a big guy and happy to get stuck in. One two footed lunge didn't endear him to the home fans though....

Notable mention to the Union Bears / Blue Order (not sure which) for setting off a few smoke bombs and generating a bit of atmosphere. And to the wee toddler who ran onto the pitch and booted the ball away when the Fraserburgh keeper was about to take a goal kick :lol:

Bendiksen didn't look to be struggling so was quite surprised when he was subbed off. He was carrying an ice-pack on his way into the dressing room at half-time so I reckon it's probably just a knock.

Don't think I saw rangersgary? Would've surely recognised him from all the pics in the off-topic forum :lol:

yeah im just in too good game infact hutton was good and the no 7 archie campell was good in first half

some of the sectarian language being used by the home support towrds us was shocking couldnt see an incident number to report it though but will be forwarding a letter of complaint i think alowing tims in with tricolours is just stuipd.although a smoke bonmb or two sorted that out

yeah im just in too good game infact hutton was good and the no 7 archie campell was good in first half

some of the sectarian language being used by the home support towrds us was shocking couldnt see an incident number to report it though but will be forwarding a letter of complaint i think alowing tims in with tricolours is just stuipd.although a smoke bonmb or two sorted that out

are you sure , was it not our fans trying to upset the locals :D

Wonder if it will be mentioned in the Fraserburgh Herald :rolleyes:

Anyone have the team details?

Was roughly....

Wayne Drummond

Ewan (?)--------- Chris Hegarty --------- Darren Cole--------- ?????????????

Archie Campbell --------- Kyle Hutton --------- Andy Mitchell --------- ?????????????

Bendiksen

Loy

Went to watch the game today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rangers ended up winning 3-2 in the end, taking the lead 3 times and being pegged back the first couple of times. Goals came from Rory Loy, Kamil Wiktorski and Archie Campbell.

The boys played well, particularly in the first half where they passed the ball around well and dictated the play. They played against the wind in the second half and didn't quite manage to get the ball down and play it as much. I was pleased to see there was an emphasis on the keeper distributing the ball to his defenders and building from the back.

Bendiksen was impressive in behind Loy before being subbed midway through the first half with a knock. Loy and Kyle Hutton were stand outs in the first half along with the number 11 (who's name I didn't catch). Hutton is an absolute tank by the way.

In the second half Wiktorski played a blinder, taking his goal well and showing some really silky touches. He's also a big guy and happy to get stuck in. One two footed lunge didn't endear him to the home fans though....

Notable mention to the Union Bears / Blue Order (not sure which) for setting off a few smoke bombs and generating a bit of atmosphere. And to the wee toddler who ran onto the pitch and booted the ball away when the Fraserburgh keeper was about to take a goal kick :lol:

union bears and 2 blue order members with us

Was a quality day , big gazzasflute decking it on the bus :lol: and blueisthecolour with the UB merch on :lol: fucked my shoes on a burned tri colour :( but it was some day :D

Edit anybody get any pics of the UB and TBO bit where they were?

Some wee T*rrier had on the other side of the pitch had a tri-colour! Never had it for long though, walked round, took it off him and burned it :D

2cxyutj.jpg

I hope you are not being serious.

If so what a fucking clown you the person was. It's a flag. Get a fucking grip.

In regards to the smoke bomb. Who ever threw it should be ashamed they things can injure. :anguish:

However. Well done on the victory

Some wee T*rrier had on the other side of the pitch had a tri-colour! Never had it for long though, walked round, took it off him and burned it :D

2cxyutj.jpg

I hope you are not being serious.

If so what a fucking clown you the person was. It's a flag. Get a fucking grip.

In regards to the smoke bomb. Who ever threw it should be ashamed they things can injure. :anguish:

However. Well done on the victory

Youz should not sing either then you cant hear the players on the park n a hope youz were not standin up aswell

:craphead::pipe:

2cxyutj.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you burned the cunt's vuvuzela as well!