Fraserburgh v Rangers XI

Polo

Some wee T*rrier had on the other side of the pitch had a tri-colour! Never had it for long though, walked round, took it off him and burned it :D

2cxyutj.jpg

It was me that went up and ripped it off the wee cunt.

Superb! :lol:

I only heard someone took it off him, didn't know it was you ya lanky prick :D

Some wee T*rrier had on the other side of the pitch had a tri-colour! Never had it for long though, walked round, took it off him and burned it :D

2cxyutj.jpg

It was me that went up and ripped it off the wee cunt.

Superb! :lol:

I only heard someone took it off him, didn't know it was you ya lanky prick :D

I wonder how you didn't manage to see me doing it? ( ahahahahahaha :lol: )

P.s. I wear they gutties to work. :P

Was roughly....

Wayne Drummond

Ewan (?)--------- Chris Hegarty --------- Darren Cole--------- ?????????????

Archie Campbell --------- Kyle Hutton --------- Andy Mitchell --------- ?????????????

Bendiksen

Loy

Right Back was Ewan McNeil, Left Back was Michael Noble, Left midfield was Dylan McGeough.

Chris Scott (for Michael Noble), Kamil Wiktorski (for Andy Mitchell) at half-time.

Second half subs Alan Smith (keeper lasted about 5 mins went of injured). Max Wright, Steven Hetherington

Was roughly....

Wayne Drummond

Ewan (?)--------- Chris Hegarty --------- Darren Cole--------- ?????????????

Archie Campbell --------- Kyle Hutton --------- Andy Mitchell --------- ?????????????

Bendiksen

Loy

Right Back was Ewan McNeil, Left Back was Michael Noble, Left midfield was Dylan McGeough.

Chris Scott (for Michael Noble), Kamil Wiktorski (for Andy Mitchell) at half-time.

Second half subs Alan Smith (keeper lasted about 5 mins went of injured). Max Wright, Steven Hetherington

Cheers mate (tu)

McGeough looked a good player, as did Wiktorski. Was Max Wright the wee no. 14? He went like an absolute rocket!