Twitter - 'Old Firm Stars'

I know all the twitter accounts are fake and all wee dhims sitting at home tweeting but some of the updates are hilarious.

www.twitter.com/PaddyMcCourt20

“Oh shit, forgot to Sky+ The Scheme before I left. Don't want to miss the episode with John Fleck's maw in it”

“In the sunshine for an hour and the gaffer is fuckin' beetroot. Told him to keep his shellsuit on at all times”

www.twitter.com/walter_smithOBE

“Can hear music blasting from edu and bougherras room...Its like fucking mtv base in there. Pair of mad gangstas”

Cha Du Ri, Andreas Hinkel and Shaun Maloney also have spoof accounts among others. All very amusing.

Couple of crackers from walter.

Saw big weiry getting out the shower earlier.. Why oh why did i give him another years contract... He's got pubes like uncle alberts beard

Half time. They just started to play the home and away theme tune over the tannoy.... I fucking love that song.

Me and mccoist just looked into each others eyes and sung "you know we belong together".. it was utterly beautiful

Gaffer's fuming. Just saw him sneaking Nadia, the Portuguese tranny from BB, into his room for an angry game of hide the sausage. #Celtic

about 9 hours ago via Echofon

From Paddy McCourt. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I agree with you but from my personal experience, it bought 10000 Twitter followers from www.socialkik.com and they added them to my page in a little over 2 month. All the followers appeared to be real and some of them turned out to be great customers.

I agree with you but from my personal experience, it bought 10000 Twitter followers from www.socialkik.com and they added them to my page in a little over 2 month. All the followers appeared to be real and some of them turned out to be great customers.

your 1st post, and you go back a good few pages to find this thread ?

<cr>

Ethel was complaining about a sore twat all week.. So I done some exploring last night and found a curly wurly we used in a sex game in 1997
@KaiWayne il try my best little man... He's not setting a great example to you is he kai?
I'm retiring at the end of this season..... I'm going to ask Ian brown if he wants to reform the stone roses and il take squires place

:lol: :lol: :lol:

snuggled up on the couch with Ethel.. Glass of sweetheart stout, packet of scampi fries and bloodsport on dvd.. Her muff is getting it later
@allmo_1_ look up the word "disgusting" in the dictionary allan and there's a picture of you blowing the back door off some little tramp
@allmo_1_ lying on the couch with the wife... Trying to play the guitar solo from bohemian rhapsody on her pubes but she's having none of it
Is there anything better in the world than a triple bill of friends on e4? The answer is yes.... Playing naked kerplunk with lorenzo amoruso
I've been stuck on the penultimate level of altered beast on the megadrive for 2 weeks now... It's affecting my moods horrendously

:lol:

Paddy McCourts is hilarious:

I'd tell you all to keep the faith but Bon Jovi has already said it and, let's be honest, he has better hair than me. #Celtic

Wee Forrest isn't talking to me because I told him it looks like the coat hanger's always in his t-shirt. I feel terrible. #naeneck #Celtic

Gonna make it up to him by helping him lose his virginity. Dutch prozzies surely don't care he's got a face like a joiner's nailbag? #Celtic