William McBeaths Dedication

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attended William McBeaths headstone dedication in Lincoln today, I am humbled and privilged, just under a year ago I posted on RM about me going down to Lincoln to put a small plaque there as a temporary marker, believing that the club would immediately be doing something about it, how naive am I. It was Rangers supporters all over that done it. I applaud you all.

If all Bears were VanguardBears, no one could touch us.

Don't forget posters from this board who contributed towards the headstone.

Yes, VB initiated this, but we are very grateful to several posters on here (you know who you are) who supported us.

well done to one & all , a very humbling experience for all rangers fans throughout the world , the vanguardbears do what they say "defend our traditions" great work .

ps , i do appolagiez to all but i cant hide my discust at £ollow £ollow :anguish: & its owner

££ has chopped this same thread as it mentions the vanguardbears , hang your head in shame dingwall & your admin you are but a pawn & moneygrabber , fleecing fans to line your own pockets , if there's no money in it for you , you are not interested .

totally discusted with all involed at £ollow £ollow :disappointment:

Follow Follow has just chopped this thread :angry:

Its about one of our founders and what Vanguardbears have done to mark his grave how sad can you get.

As to the people on here that think ££ are a Rangers site think again.

Maybe once we'll get a thread where people don't get slagged off?

There's no space for nonsense like that in this thread, Manti. You're better than that.

As i said on VB, i'm so very proud of everyone who attended the ceremony and contributed towards this fantastic project. And they should be proud of themselves too, especially 4BAAB. William McBeath will never be forgotten again.

There's no space for nonsense like that in this thread, Manti. You're better than that.

As i said on VB, i'm so very proud of everyone who attended the ceremony and contributed towards this fantastic project. And they should be proud of themselves too, especially 4BAAB. William McBeath will never be forgotten again.

Nicely said blue.

Absolutely no need for that comment in here is there?

Everytime Vanguardbears gets brought up, you seem to always have a snide remark? Is there really any need for it?

Well done VB, RM and to any other Rangers supporter than donated to this cause.

Everytime Vanguardbears gets brought up, you seem to always have a snide remark? Is there really any need for it?

It was a direct response to the post immediately before it, those were the comments for which there is no need.

Nonetheless, feel free to point out the 'snidey' part of:

To be honest I presume you've completely missed the point that I was making - that whenever there's a thread concerning VBs there are inevitably disparaging and abusive posts directed towards somebody who is not present to defend himself.

Obviously this behaviour is acceptable to some - to the extent that you hadn't even noticed it in the post above mine.

The irony is sublime though, you ignore the abuse, and choose to attack a post which suggests that it would be nice for once for people not to slag off others, particularly those not around to defend themselves.

But I don't suppose you can see the point...

It was a direct response to the post immediately before it, those were the comments for which there is no need.

Nonetheless, feel free to point out the 'snidey' part of:

To be honest I presume you've completely missed the point that I was making - that whenever there's a thread concerning VBs there are inevitably disparaging and abusive posts directed towards somebody who is not present to defend himself.

Obviously this behaviour is acceptable to some - to the extent that you hadn't even noticed it in the post above mine.

The irony is sublime though, you ignore the abuse, and choose to attack a post which suggests that it would be nice for once for people not to slag off others, particularly those not around to defend themselves.

But I don't suppose you can see the point...

What a load of high-horse pish.

I couldnt give a monkeys about what goes on over on FF, but since you seem to be on the defensive for them can you explain the reason that the William McBeath thread got chopped earlier?

firstly i did apologize for having to mention it , but it did need mentioned .

what is the admin over there going to do about the fact that rangers fans are getting praised for doing a great & humbling thing for of the love the club . ignore it ? because he/they were not involved , or the fact he didnt make any money out of it ?

i didnt tell any untruths & the owner of the site is trampling on w mcbeaths grave

by chopping probably the best bit of rangers fans praise weve had in a long long time . :anguish:

I didn't realise you were such a superb debater.

I couldnt give a monkeys about what goes on over on FF

Why keep mentioning it then?

but since you seem to be on the defensive for them

Now that is pish.

can you explain the reason that the William McBeath thread got chopped earlier?

I have no knowledge whatsoever on this matter, and I have no idea why you imagine it to be appropriate to ask me.

what is the admin over there going to do about the fact that rangers fans are getting praised for doing a great & humbling thing for the love the club . ignore it ? because he/they were not involved , or the fact he didnt make any money out of it ?

i didnt tell any untruths & the owner of the site is trampling on w mcbeaths grave

by chopping probably the best bit of rangers fans praise weve had in a long long time . :anguish:

Well obviously my suggestion that it would be nice not to slag people off has fallen on deaf ears.

good thread and a good thing done, i am gonna have to re-read it though as im missing the point where manti has done anything other than one comment wich to me looks perfectly reasonable, once again what a good and thoughtfull thing too do, where is lincoln?

what is the admin over there going to do about the fact that rangers fans are getting praised for doing a great & humbling thing for the love the club . ignore it ? because he/they were not involved , or the fact he didnt make any money out of it ?

I agree that it needed bringing up, but not on this thread.

I didn't realise you were such a superb debater.

I couldnt give a monkeys about what goes on over on FF

Why keep mentioning it then?

but since you seem to be on the defensive for them

Now that is pish.

can you explain the reason that the William McBeath thread got chopped earlier?

I have no knowledge whatsoever on this matter, and I have no idea why you imagine it to be appropriate to ask me.

Why keep mentioning FF? I very rarely, if ever talk about them. I also believe this is the first time I have ever had a debate about them on a board other than FF.

Everytime theres a thread about Vanguard you always find it neccesary to have a comment, snide or not.

Why get involved in a thread then if you have no knowledge whatsoever on the matter?

"Obviously this behaviour is acceptable to some - to the extent that you hadn't even noticed it in the post above mine"

Actions speak louder than words mate, try taking a leaf out your own book.

Why keep mentioning FF? I very rarely, if ever talk about them. I also believe this is the first time I have ever had a debate about them on a board other than FF.

Everytime theres a thread about Vanguard you always find it neccesary to have a comment, snide or not.

Why get involved in a thread then if you have no knowledge whatsoever on the matter?

"Obviously this behaviour is acceptable to some - to the extent that you hadn't even noticed it in the post above mine"

Fair enough, the mentioning FF shouldn't have been directed at you personally.

As for having comments, yes, this being a message board I regularly make them. But I don't 'find it necessary' it's not necessary at all, it's all voluntary. But I'm still amazed that your 'snide comments' wasn't diected at the poster before me who in my opinion spoiled a very positive thread with such comments.

As for 'why get involved' I have no idea what you're talking about, what matter in particular are you suggesting I have no knowledge whatsoever about? As I'm typing I'm thinking maybe you're talking about the allegation that a thread was pulled from FF?

If so your comment makes no sense, that is not what this thread is about.

As for actions speaking louder,,,,, again, this makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Feel free to clarify, but preferably why don't we let it drop, this is diverting attention from a very positive thread?

I agree that it needed bringing up, but not on this thread.

you are correct it shouldnt have tarnished this thread , i do apologize , again

As for having comments, yes, this being a message board I regularly make them. But I don't 'find it necessary' it's not necessary at all, it's all voluntary. But I'm still amazed that your 'snide comments' wasn't diected at the poster before me who in my opinion spoiled a very positive thread with such comments.

As for 'why get involved' I have no idea what you're talking about, what matter in particular are you suggesting I have no knowledge whatsoever about? As I'm typing I'm thinking maybe you're talking about the allegation that a thread was pulled from FF?

As for actions speaking louder,,,,, again, this makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Feel free to clarify, but preferably why don't we let it drop, this is diverting attention from a very positive thread?

Im not suggesting you have no knowledge about it, you stated it in your previous post.

The highlighted bit was a quote from you earlier, I don't know how to quote it hence the reason I highlighted it.

Let it go, but to say this isn't the thread for it is a bit late now. Your original post was fishing of the highest order.

Im not suggesting you have no knowledge about it, you stated it in your previous post.

The highlighted bit was a quote from you earlier, I don't know how to quote it hence the reason I highlighted it.

Let it go, but to say this isn't the thread for it is a bit late now. Your original post was fishing of the highest order.

Yes but I don't understand what makes you think I 'got involved' in some way?

I haven't a clue what the point of your second para is, of course I recognised my own words, but I don't know why you were quoting them at me.

Your 'fishing' comment is a downright lie, no more no less.

It is more than an allegation it is fact. I had posted on the thread in question some time before it was chopped