Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Flecky think thats the site that broke the news earlier mate

20 to 8 that broke

madness m8

the club will not make it any clearer for us until its finally done either

we may not find out till friday, whens the villa game?

well the Kurier said Rapid finally accepted our bid last week and the player and

Rangers agreed on terms today but Rapid are insisting on playing jelavic against Villa......they quote Hortnagel saying that what ever happens after the return game...whether he goes to us or another club is open

so either that made Walter say forget it or ok we'll wait...he would be cup tied if we drop into the Europa league but not for the CL....will just have to wait...but this must be the source of the conflicting reports

20 to 8 that broke

madness m8

the club will not make it any clearer for us until its finally done either

we may not find out till friday, whens the villa game?

Thursday in Austria i think. Hope Villa fuck them up apart from Jelavic of course.

the sites a lot of shit man.we will sign him man.celtic are pish we dont even need any mere players tae beat that mob.

no wit yae mean man some people on here are never happy but man, the minute hes oan the playing coming ae sign for us man i dont no whit al dae man

well the Kurier said Rapid finally accepted our bid last week and the player and

Rangers agreed on terms today but Rapid are insisting on playing jelavic against Villa......they quote Hortnagel saying that what ever happens after the return game...whether he goes to us or another club is open

so either that made Walter say forget it or ok we'll wait...he would be cup tied if we drop into the Europa league but not for the CL....will just have to wait...but this must be the source of the conflicting reports

If Rapid go out at this stage, he WILL NOT be cup tied in any European competition.

going to bed.

when i go to the shop tomorrow to get the morning papers, i want to see jelavic with a rangers top, sitting on that big rangers badge at murray park! or at the very least, some news that he's on the playing coming to glasgow...

going to bed.

when i go to the shop tomorrow to get the morning papers, i want to see jelavic with a rangers top, sitting on that big rangers badge at murray park! or at the very least, some news that he's on the playing coming to glasgow...

Expect conclusive in-conclusion.

going to bed.

he would need to be on the playing right now for that to happen (tu)