Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Bain was outraged and last night, speaking exclusively to Record Sport, he demanded Rapid grant Walter Smith's priority target immediate permission to fly to Scotland.

He said: "We have agreed personal terms with the player having already reached an agreement with Rapid on his transfer fee. But his club have moved the goalposts and this is not acceptable. We expect the player to be in Glasgow in the next 24 hours to undergo a medical."

Go Bain! (tu)

I wonder when this will get turned around and people will begin, again, to somehow blame (or management) the club for its mishandling of this transfer.

I hope that if he isn't in Glasgow by tomorrow the deal will be killed off permanently and we will move on because this has become a bit of a farce.

The statement from Rapid that they haven't time to bring in another player is laughable - how long has the move been on the cards? And they haven't got a replacement lined up? Maybe not time to get anyone in before their game against Villa but that is down to them pissing about over the transfer.

Also from a Rangers point of view, if this guy is that good does the fact that he will be cuptied for this seasons CL mean that much? We obviously haven't got a replacement of the same calibre lined up so maybe reduced the fee a little and get him signed?

But most of all let's just get this sorted one way or another.

For the record, I don't think this is over yet either, but time is dragging on and by the time this succeeds or fails, we won't have much time left.

I would imagine Jelavic will drop a hint to Rapid that he's not gonna play. Either way, I can't see them thinking its a good idea to field a guy who wants away so badly and is being held back.

right bunch of unprofessional weans

how can they agree to the fee, accept the bid and then say oh but he's still playing for us a while longer and will end up cup tied...by the way before everyone tells me he wont be ( cup tied) all the papers are saying he will be...so I dunno anymore

Looking at Bain's piece there, it looks like we're expecting him at our club today.

As far I can see, flight ST7814 from Vienna is expected to land at 11.40am at Glasgow.

Fucking hell Papa. Have you nothing else to do?? :lol:

Get yourself down there and see if he gets off the flight!!

Fucking hell Papa. Have you nothing else to do?? :lol:

Get yourself down there and see if he gets off the flight!!

The live arrivals board for Glasgow airport is but two clicks away Chambo, I thought it was worth a look :pipe:

I feel that if the deal had been concluded, this is probably the flight that Jela would have been on - so here's hoping.

Looking at Bain's piece there, it looks like we're expecting him at our club today.

As far I can see, flight ST7814 from Vienna is expected to land at 11.40am at Glasgow.

Lol papa, you crazy stalker guy!

Will Bain stand at the airport with a sign for him hoping he gets off the playing?

This transfer has been a farce from the start Rapid are clearly not wanting to let him go how they manage to buy and sell players is beyond me

See if i wanted to go to another club who was giving me a extra 12 grand a week. and my current club said your not going. I would put my back out in training. :wink: fuck em and their villa game.