Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

My clients now know who Jelavic is,folk who don't follow football know of this thread and are eagerly awaiting the conclusion one way or another so their lives too can get back to normal,i wouldn't worry,when he signs this will be his official thread for all Jelavic chat,i hope :D

has to be!

"official jelavic information" thread

all the chat leading up to a match, how he played, what colour of boots he's wearing at training etc :craphead:

Fuck sake :anguish:

Can this transfer drag any longer . Gonna have saggy aul man balls before this deal is done .

Just for you then - here is another one ;) (if that dont make you :happy: then u must be a gay

izabel-goulart-sexy-esquire.jpg

Really tho wat a thread , possibly running till 1st sept !!! Please no haha

if it is ill be all out of the hot pics im posting and will have to resort to ones like this :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

sexy-fail.jpg

Cheers for the welcome guys , some warmer than others ( para Timmy comments ) haha

Really tho wat a thread , possibly running till 1st sept !!! Please no haha

Sorry mate just thought it was a bit of a strange post thats all.

I'm sure if Aston Villa get an away goal he's cup tied,I'm not 100% as we haven't been made aware of the rules.

Going to say this as clear as i can.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY GOALS ARE SCORED, IF JELAVIC PLAYS OR DOES'NT, HE IS NOT CUP TIED. ONLY WAY HE IS CUP TIED IS IF RAPID GO THROUGH. WE NEED VILLA TO WIN, EVEN IF JELA PLAYS AND SCORES 100 GOALS, WE NEED VILLA TO SCORE 101

not hvaing a go but its been said about 100,000 times on here now this.

What if Jelavic does a pre-match poo, and the splashback from the poo wets his arse?

Is he cup-tied then?

He can do the hokey cokey and have 3 during match shites and he will wont be cup tied. see the blue text^

Going to say this as clear as i can.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY GOALS ARE SCORED, IF JELAVIC PLAYS OR DOES'NT, HE IS NOT CUP TIED. ONLY WAY HE IS CUP TIED IS IF RAPID GO THROUGH. WE NEED VILLA TO WIN, EVEN IF JELA PLAYS AND SCORES 100 GOALS, WE NEED VILLA TO SCORE 101

not hvaing a go but its been said about 100,000 times on here now this.

Hmm i can see it being a tight game not that many goals in it to be honest although it would make a good tie.

What's the odds on 100 - 101 ?

:craphead:

Hmm i can see it being a tight game not that many goals in it to be honest although it would make a good tie.

What's the odds on 100 - 101 ?

:craphead:

haha it reminds me o that tennis match at Wimbeldon we had a couple of months ago :lol: