Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I wish the club would stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Its just lie after lie after lie. Do they think were daft? Its obvious that there just telling other clubs to go along with the lie and to kid us on that were interested when we all know its a lie

Its just lie after lie after lie. Do they think were daft? Its obvious that there just telling other clubs to go along with the lie and to kid us on that were interested when we all know its a lie

So what you saying then ??? :D

No really, Rapid Vienna are willing to sell. According to reports we have made him our No1 target to replace Kris Boyd. We are the ones stalling for "whatever reason" not Rapid Vienna. If we were 100% serious about this player he would have been already with us.

Walter already stated that the £2million fee for Chris Eagles was taking up the majority of our budget, now Jelavic is roundabout the same fee. So unless our budget has shrunk in the last few weeks it green lights alround :sherlock:

So what you're saying is he's not our number 1 target then, because he hasn't already signed?

I'm saying the club doesn't have the funds to sign him, we've inquired got told what the fee is and we have backed off. The 90minutes talk is just good PR by us.

No really, Rapid Vienna are willing to sell. According to reports we have made him our No1 target to replace Kris Boyd. We are the ones stalling for "whatever reason" not Rapid Vienna. If we were 100% serious about this player he would have been already with us.

Walter already stated that the £2million fee for Chris Eagles was taking up the majority of our budget, now Jelavic is roundabout the same fee. So unless our budget has shrunk in the last few weeks it green lights alround :sherlock:

So what you're saying is he's not our number 1 target then, because he hasn't already signed?

I'm saying the club doesn't have the funds to sign him, we've inquired got told what the fee is and we have backed off. The 90minutes talk is just good PR by us.

And if we sign him you'll send me a card of apology?

Apologize for what, voicing my opinion. Do you apologize for when transfer fall through like they have done in the last few years... Eagles the most recent?

If you do then I'm yet to hear one ;)

I have stated on here and elsewhere that i dont think we will see Rangers signing anyone for a fee in excess of about £500k.

Smith said that by paying £2m for Eagles plus his wages (£12k per week) that the budget was almost gone.C0-incidentally it's just under the £3m we get from JJB annually.

I also don't think we will sign anyone until the filth are officially out of the CL and it will be nearer the end of the window after 1 more key player has been sold.

It's lie after lie after lie coming out of Rangers these days and some of us can see through it quite easily.

And if we sign him you'll send me a card of apology?

You must be special!

Jelavic, if we do manage to get him then that will be brilliant.

Now to get some of the crap about him and Rapid out of the way.

Rapid don't want to sell him, but Jelavic hasn't shown any interest in signing a new contract therefore Rapid want to cash in on him rather than let him go for nothing.

Rapid are supposedly saying £3.5 million, but it will be less than that with add-ons.

If Rapid reaches the group stages of the Europa League, then Jelavic would not be able to play in the group stages of the CL, when we qualify from our group then he would be legible to play.

I think that basically covers it all, I just wonder what number top he will be wearing next season for us.

As he rocks back and forth on a rocking chair. Repeatedly saying this. :D

Jelavic, if we do manage to get him then that will be brilliant.

Now to get some of the crap about him and Rapid out of the way.

Rapid don't want to sell him, but Jelavic hasn't shown any interest in signing a new contract therefore Rapid want to cash in on him rather than let him go for nothing.

Rapid are supposedly saying £3.5 million, but it will be less than that with add-ons.

If Rapid reaches the group stages of the Europa League, then Jelavic would not be able to play in the group stages of the CL, when we qualify from our group then he would be legible to play.

I think that basically covers it all, I just wonder what number top he will be wearing next season for us.

an optimistic outlook, at last! "when we qualify" and "I just wonder what number top he will be wearing next season for us"... i like it! :wink:

I have stated on here and elsewhere that i dont think we will see Rangers signing anyone for a fee in excess of about £500k.

Smith said that by paying £2m for Eagles plus his wages (£12k per week) that the budget was almost gone.C0-incidentally it's just under the £3m we get from JJB annually.

I also don't think we will sign anyone until the filth are officially out of the CL and it will be nearer the end of the window after 1 more key player has been sold.

It's lie after lie after lie coming out of Rangers these days and some of us can see through it quite easily.

I have to agree with this.

I think you would win most negative poster award on here.

Same (tu) Do people wonder why some of us think we are being told lies and have no faith,we are constantly kept in the dark and i will be very surprised if Jelavic came

Have never seen the lad Welcome play. What type of striker is he?

some people have said he's similar to cousin (with a better attitude). if walter likes the look of him this week after a trial, i'll trust his decision and hope for the best! (tu)

Same (tu) Do people wonder why some of us think we are being told lies and have no faith,we are constantly kept in the dark and i will be very surprised if Jelavic came

What is it about the proposed Jevalic deal we're being kept in the dark about that you think we should know?

Im not talking about this deal im just talking about in general at the moment and for the last while regarding the banks running the club and all that. Did Walter not say that if we got Eagles we would have basically no money left? Jelavic will cost more than Eagles so that doesn't add up